Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad hates women as much as we do.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I've noticed that attractive men who get the most female attention stop valuing it and begin to see women in a much more objective way than normies and maybe even us.
As an example I knew this guy a couple years back,he was facially pretty looking and low bodyfat but nothing crazy.Maybe 6/10.
We hated eachother for the longest time.
He started gymcelling and it turned out that his genes were top 5 percent.Even went on steroids for some time.
I'm unsure if it was the steroids or something else,but his height was stunted and he never outgrew 5'8.
But puberty did him good,with a 7.5/10 face and 8.5/10 body his height wasn't really an issue and women swooned over him.
All of them wanted to fuck him.He fucked a couple and got bored.
Eventually he began seeing the attention as annoying and started telling the girls to fuck off and called all of them shallow.
He began to see them for what they really were before I was able to.Chad became blackpilled before me.
I see this very often.Attractive men see women as useless cum buckets.But it's only us that get chastised for it,because they're considered high status and to them we have no worth.

Oagcn2cpswo31

difference is that Chad gets to hate fuck women

He started gymcelling and it turned out that his genes were top 5 percent.Even went on steroids for some time.
I'm unsure if it was the steroids or something else,but his height was stunted and he never outgrew 5'8.
So you're saying that you can be chad and short?

Based , but they can fck them

All evidence points towards the same conclusion. Why don't people realize it?