Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad has to date a 0/10 psl girl

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
This foid i know (a classmate) is barely 3/10. Her face is riddled with acne/cysts, no chin, bug eyes, wide nose, recessed maxilla. She doesn't even have a nice body to back up her looks...yet, she's still dating a 8/10 5'11" guy and he was the one who initiated the relationship. What's even worse is : the ugly ass foid has worn him like a ring. She hugs other guys, has lots of male "friends", flirts/talks with other Chads, etc...yet he still wants her and is always stressing over her like crazy.

I honestly can't put into words how ugly the foid is and how un-looksmatched she is with her Chad BF. What chance do WE have if even Chad has to go dumpster diving for a GF?

P.S : she fucking STINKS like shit all the time, her smell always hits me when i sit close to her in class. There's nothing even remotely good about her in any way.

Chads already need to target our looksmatches wtf it's like really over

P.S : she fucking STINKS like shit all the time, her smell always hits me when i sit close to her in class. There's nothing even remotely good about her in any way.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I can't take this anymore, dont know whether to laugh or despair

Jfl if youre not gigachad in 2020

I bet she is a 'femcel' who is having it just as hard us.
gigachad or death in 2020
Even gigachad can get cucked by terachad nowadays. Female standards never cease to increase in an absurd rate.

I bet she is a 'femcel' who is having it just as hard us.

Even gigachad can get cucked by terachad nowadays. Female standards never cease to increase in an absurd rate.
I mean, i have seen genuine 8/10 Chads who were straight up slayers and had hot GFs but some Chads who dumpster dive and date below their league are turning competition from bad to worse.

Remember the math, guys.

Hole = power x infinity

I mean, i have seen genuine 8/10 Chads who were straight up slayers and had hot GFs but some Chads who dumpster dive and date below their league are turning competition from bad to worse.
Once a girl gets laid with a chad-lite+ her standards and minimum expectations multiply by a dozen. These 'dumpster diver chads' or whatever you call it are one of the primary causes of female hypergamy that we suffer from.

Is she rich or have connections to money? She could be babebuxxing.

Chads are going to be the new incels in 2020

It's because he is under 6foot, don't forget the power of the heightpill.
If he was 6'3" he would be easily slaying high tier beckies.

tutorial mode

This foid i know (a classmate) is barely 3/10. Her face is riddled with acne/cysts, no chin, bug eyes, wide nose, recessed maxilla. She doesn't even have a nice body to back up her looks...yet, she's still dating a 8/10 5'11" guy and he was the one who initiated the relationship. What's even worse is : the ugly ass foid has worn him like a ring. She hugs other guys, has lots of male "friends", flirts/talks with other Chads, etc...yet he still wants her and is always stressing over her like crazy.

I honestly can't put into words how ugly the foid is and how un-looksmatched she is with her Chad BF. What chance do WE have if even Chad has to go dumpster diving for a GF?

Can you PM me and send a pic of her so I can judge if she's really that bad?

Even terachad gets cucked by ultrachad. Even ultrachad gets cucked by a demon in human flesh...

Remember Genesis 6:1-4?

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

There was one that ended me a few weeks ago and posted about it on here. I walked in a pub and there was this retard autist foid who was dressed like a troll, massively overweight, had a doll in her hand, must have been 30s at least, kept walking up and down the pub the whole time talking gibberish and pissing everyone off. A textbook retard. She was out with her normie husband! Guy was probably a 5 or a 6 at most but just an average guy who settled for that, while his looksmatch has 20000 tinder matches

Yet 99% of male autists die virgin. Its not fair

Last edited:
I've seen it for myself too, my chadlite fren in hs went for girls sub4 girls.

It's because he is under 6foot, don't forget the power of the heightpill.
If he was 6'3" he would be easily slaying high tier beckies.
Brutal. The height pill is inevitable.

Even terachad gets cucked by ultrachad. Even ultrachad gets cucked by a demon in human flesh...

Remember Genesis 6:1-4?

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
THE FALLEN ANGELS