Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad has problems too!

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
IS Chad Has Problems Too

Chads have people to confide and comfort them. Though i seriously doubt Chads have haunting traumas, their lives are fulfilled enough to move on.

Chads have people to confide and comfort them. Though i seriously doubt Chads have haunting traumas, their lives are fulfilled enough to move on.
Well said tbh.

I'll never forget my youth of sub humanity and being called ugly and fat

I'll never forget my youth of sub humanity and being called ugly and fat

Cool. I'll never forget stimming in stores and restaurants for hours with strangers gazing at me with disgust.

What are you gonna ER do about it @Intellau_Celistic

Cool. I'll never forget stimming in stores and restaurants for hours with strangers gazing at me with disgust.
I'll never forget people taking sneak pics of me and clowning me on social media

I'll never forget people taking sneak pics of me and clowning me on social media
Brutal. Girls in my school used to do that too, laughing theirs asses off, along with spreading rumors about me that i'm gay.

His childhood complexes makes femoids to call him sensitive and cute with a touch with his feminine side.

It's practically impossible for a Chad to be depressed. The exceptions are cases of severe trauma, drug use or severe clinical depression

Can’t relate, not chad

Chads trauma is getting sexually molested by his Stacy babysitter when he was a kid :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Can't be related in any way to truecel problems

Having to decide which Stacy to chose as his gf and being forced to break up with one of them? Yeah such traumas can be really hard

Huh? No, sorry G. I kept my head down and eyes closed.

i have no one. only myself to rely on