Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad has it better than billionaires

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
Chad is born into the world with all the world has to offer of absolutely prime teen pussy and adoration.

Imagine that.

People spend their lives trying to rack up enough billions, trying to achieve fame, to have a couple top tier teen foids in their bunga bunga party.

Chad's first sexual experience is with absolute prime teenage pussy and the girls want no money from him.

I was watching an unremarkable Chad-lite today with his teen girlfriend. She had an absolute round and big butt on a tiny slender frame. Maybe she was like 5'5'' and 100lbs, but she had a perfect heart shaped bubble butt. She wore tight velvet pants. I noticed other adult guys catching a look as well, thinking "DAMN" and she was with some Chad-lite, probably not even 18. People are so absolutely delusional as to how sky high SMV these teen foids have. Wars have been started in the past over top tier teen pussy like this.

MY BLOODTHIRST IS INSATIABLE

Chad worship and Stacey worship

aren't most billionaires ugly af, cukerberg has some below average noodlewhore as his wife

Chad typically are rich as well. There’s no losing when it comes to chad’s lifestyle.

Foods will just give Chad money and shit.

Chad typically are rich as well. There’s no losing when it comes to chad’s lifestyle.
Its as if looks are a determining factor for the quality of life you endure in

Majority of men should live off the government because they aren't even considered human

Idk man.... billionaires can cope really well... not to mention status.

I rather be a billionaire than a Chad faggot
Money buy copes and sex but not affection but idgf anymore for me money over Chad.

Only the absolute top tier billionaires who have access to private islands full of sex slaves can maybe be deemed to be better off than Chads. Regular billionaires who betabuxx old foids don't even come close.

Also, being born a billionaire is vastly superior to having to waste all your best years studying and working hard to become one.

I'd rather be rich than Chad tbh. Fucking used tedious sluts is a luxury, but not wasting your life beholden on the clock to some unscrupulous kike boss participating in some production of value to normies is truly a blessing.

yes of course looks are everything water is wet

It's impossible for Chad to be poor. He will be given free money by foids and cucks all the time, he doesn't even have to work for that! The vast majority of billionaires are also chads.