Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad has a message for all the incels out there

all they can say is "He raped me" :foidSoy:

All foids say no to me

wow. life changing advice. thank you chad. you've helped me so much. i have never considered this before. now i actually have a chance; were all gonna make it bros :lul:

Life tip #1 do NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE PRIVILEGED AS THEY HAVE WARPED PERSPECTIVES OF REALITIES.

Unless you would do it yourself, don't be advising others to do it (e.g., sex with fat and ugly foids).

I think he is being genuine and i appreciate it but the thing is nobody wants fat bitches. I think he is thinking that we want sex but in reality we want relationships

I think he is being genuine and i appreciate it but the thing is nobody wants fat bitches. I think he is thinking that we want sex but in reality we want relationships
This tbh, these foids are basically deciding which person they're gonna spend the rest of their life with. Why would they want a low value/below average male in that scenario?

either we get with a gorgous one or die alone its that simple what is the point of procreating again wth another sub only to bring into this world another sub 5, only for your child to go through the shit that you have gone through your whole life. I would rather die alone. And the reasons why there are sub 5s in this world is because the past sub humans could not stand dieing alone. I have come to the realisation of what true evolution is unfortunatly the brutal truth is that all the intelectual pritty stong(violent) ones survive and should exist in there own heaven. We sub 5s are getting in the way of evolution we need to just suck it up and die alone.

either we get with a gorgous one or die alone its that simple what is the point of procreating again wth another sub only to bring into this world another sub 5, only for your child to go through the shit that you have gone through your whole life. I would rather die alone. And the reasons why there are sub 5s in this world is because the past sub humans could not stand dieing alone. I have come to the realisation of what true evolution is unfortunatly the brutal truth is that all the intelectual pritty stong(violent) ones survive and should exist in there own heaven. We sub 5s are getting in the way of evolution we need to just suck it up and die alone.
Thats how humanity was before the agricultural revolution, sub5's basically started to be allowed to breed at that point because of societal stability.
Human sexuall selection is that of the gorillas where one male gets all the females I believe.
We need to do some real incel science on this one, how would we otherwise explain chad worship and the dropping birth rates when foids are given full freedom over sexuall selection :feelswhat:

Maximum people think we incels want sex. But in reality we need love, compassionate, we want a loving relationship

If fat whores actually wanted incels most dudes here would've ascended. The truth is women by default hate any man that isn't Chad. If your not Chad than you have to pay for sex

I've tried with fat chicks. They literally have the same standards as any other foid

Plenty of chads who love fucking fat sluts, and u think fat whores will choose incels? Also where do i find blind bitches, that's kinda interesting or will they just touch my face and realize im ugly JFL

Thats how humanity was before the agricultural revolution, sub5's basically started to be allowed to breed at that point because of societal stability.
Human sexuall selection is that of the gorillas where one male gets all the females I believe.
We need to do some real incel science on this one, how would we otherwise explain chad worship and the dropping birth rates when foids are given full freedom over sexuall selection :feelswhat:
you have a point

Fat bitches have lower standards then 666. The lower standard is 5ft11, 80k, 5.5 inches.

If fat whores actually wanted incels most dudes here would've ascended. The truth is women by default hate any man that isn't Chad. If your not Chad than you have to pay for sex
yep 100% agreed but there are times when an ugly womn has liked me.

Why do all z00mers speak like n1gg3rs???