Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad has a higher IQ than average

Chad is usually born into wealthy families.
Criminal Chads are pretty rare.

Yes, they usually get the full package.

RONG. Have you ever listened to one of these chimps speak? I'll concede that they're not often outright retarded, but to say that they're intelligent as a rule is really pushing it. Lemme tell you, the stereotype of poindexter incels inhabiting the upper echelons of academia and tech is a lot closer to the mark. Most of history's greatest figures were fucked up in some way. Chad is a screaming mediocrity and I do not at all understand the kind of cucked thinking that would insist otherwise.

RONG. Have you ever listened to one of these chimps speak? I'll concede that they're not often outright retarded, but to say that they're intelligent as a rule is really pushing it. Lemme tell you, the stereotype of poindexter incels inhabiting the upper echelons of academia and tech is a lot closer to the mark. Most of history's greatest figures were fucked up in some way. Chad is a screaming mediocrity and I do not at all understand the kind of cucked thinking that would insist otherwise.

height + facial attractiveness = more likely to have higher IQ

ugly people = more likely to be poor AND dumb

height + facial attractiveness = more likely to have higher IQ

ugly people = more likely to be poor AND dumb

While the bolded may be true, I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the pervasive and unremitting obstacles that normscum put in the way of the ugly. I wouldn't conflate this outcome with genetic determinism, as any number of factors could be at play.

As to the other points, I'm not sure this is borne out in the literature (
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513814001512) and it certainly doesn't match my experience. In High School, jocksuckers were about one step removed from Special Ed; similarly, in college there is a night and day difference in composition between low level playpen classes, inhabited by shit-flinging short-wearers, and upper division STEM courses, jammed with rice- and currycels. At 6'3", I tower/ed over almost everyone that intelligencemogs me.

Chad's overrepresentation in business and management is, I shouldn't need to say, the product of nepotism and the profoundly social nature of the sector.

Chad and his harem of slutcunts are not intelligent, and it's one of the best copes you have. Don't waste it.

While the bolded may be true, I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the pervasive and unremitting obstacles that normscum put in the way of the ugly. I wouldn't conflate this outcome with genetic determinism, as any number of factors could be at play.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513814001512) and it certainly doesn't match my experience. In High School, jocksuckers were about one step removed from Special Ed; similarly, in college there is a night and day difference in composition between low level playpen classes, inhabited by shit-flinging short-wearers, and upper division STEM courses, jammed with rice- and currycels. At 6'3", I tower/ed over almost everyone that intelligencemogs me.

Chad's overrepresentation in business and management is, I shouldn't need to say, the product of nepotism and the profoundly social nature of the sector.

Chad and his harem of slutcunts are not intelligent, and it's one of the best copes you have. Don't waste it.
TRUTH

giphy.gif

I agree with you, OP. Good genes most of the time comes in a package. They're Chad's and Stacy's doing well in my maths course.

I think the whole intelligence thing is a cope that most below average guys hold onto, it's because they think its what they all have left. Seeing themselves as intelligent compensates or fill in the hole for their unattractiveness. A lot of them too, like to believe that they're doing better than Chads and Stacy's lol.

one prettyboy in my uni class is also the cleverest and most NT guy i know. so many females fawn over him, while they can't even look in my direction for more than 10 seconds