Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad got more 'likes' than me at the today's workout on the social media's gym site

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
It's not even social media, but you can 'like' and 'comment' the progress of every person who logs in the workout results.

So basically it was a crossfit workout and I did considerably good, but the Chad got ten more reps than me. He got 7 likes, I got 3. I am not mad, but I am stating how shit works when you look like a slayer.

>posting pics online as an incel

Why the masochism?

It's not even social media, but you can 'like' and 'comment' the progress of every person who logs in the workout results.

So basically it was a crossfit workout and I did considerably good, but the Chad got ten more reps than me. He got 7 likes, I got 3. I am not mad, but I am stating how shit works when you look like a slayer.
have you ever beaten Chad at the workout?

have you ever beaten Chad at the workout?
He beat me by 10 reps. Mention it that it was a crossfit workout and the rounds are very important. We both did 3 complete rounds.

Crossfit is pretty gay, tho

Crossfit, really?

Fuck off with this nonsense, I got more results from crossfit than in 5 years of doing weekly chest/legs/back whatever shit is called.
You mean you got more results from cross fit than progressively overloading heavy weight? That doesn't seem possible.

op is a chad from lookmax.me

You are fucking retard and bluepilled af in terms of gym.
I'm open to the idea that everyone's body is different, but I think most dudes are going to get bigger from lifting, assuming their diet isn't fucked up.

I'm open to the idea that everyone's body is different, but I think most dudes are going to get bigger from lifting, assuming their diet isn't fucked up.
You get lean at the best but not big like those bodybuilders you dream about.

You get lean at the best but not big like those bodybuilders you dream about.
Lol. I don't dream about being a bodybuilder. I know what my limits are and I know what it takes to get where those guys are (incredible genes and steroids).
Most dudes I've known that do crossfit look the same. Most dudes I know who lift get bigger shoulders, bigger chests, bigger arms, bigger legs and bigger lats.

Plus, crossfit is gay and culty. And women do it.

Lol. I don't dream about being a bodybuilder. I know what my limits are and I know what it takes to get where those guys are (incredible genes and steroids).
Most dudes I've known that do crossfit look the same. Most dudes I know who lift get bigger shoulders, bigger chests, bigger arms, bigger legs and bigger lats.

Plus, crossfit is gay and culty. And women do it.
You don't even need to be bigger to get bitches. You can be the skinniest motherfucker in the world, if you have the facial genetics, you get the pussy.

You don't even need to be bigger to get bitches. You can be the skinniest motherfucker in the world, if you have the facial genetics, you get the pussy.
Ok. I don't lift to get women. Gave up on that long ago. I lift to be big. And I am. :)

It's also meditative

How are the gyms open? Soy politicians are closing them down everywhere. Guess this gym is based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back