Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad got killed by his obsessed harem foid. Boohoo : - (

• Thread starter Deleted member 32544
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32544

Nobody is ever going to want me
-
I have lately been binge watching interrogation videos, and stumbled upon this gem :feelskek:
Tall (6'3), pretty faced white Chad get his face blown off by a foid who were to obsessed over him to lose him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The cuck narrating the video refers to 'Chad' as a 'bright' student (as if he could ever be something negative), but the foid reveals that the Chad was vain and wanted to have a nosejob and veneers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The Chad in question also had at least 3 models as his girlfriends (actual Stacies)
She also describes him twitching and making fun noises after getting shot in the face, probably was surpirised that his Chad aura didn't stop the lead bullet and he won't reproduce, what a pity :feelsohh:

View: https://youtu.be/IVAOcVWoU08

If she killed a balding indian janitor, the police wouldn't even care to investigate it and would believe her words about self-defence no matter how shitty her alibi is.

She also describes him twitching and making fun noises after getting shot in the face
I've seen this in ISIS executions, like dead guys would be yawning and moaning and making funny faces. Gruesome but kinda funny.

Ah I know this case. So glad this weird bitch got a life sentence :feelsaww:

I've seen this in ISIS executions, like dead guys would be yawning and moaning and making funny faces. Gruesome but kinda funny.
Legit? Or are you fkin with us?

This is proof that even a foid can do something based once in a while

Most russian females be ugly af. Something between a mongol, ugro-fin and a pig

Reminds me of the plot of School Days. now that is a quality anime/visual novel :D

Stupid fucking cunt

Legit? Or are you fkin with us?
Sometimes, after a person is dead, the body can still function in some way with electric signals, muscles have spasms and things like that. I remember a beheading video where the guy moved his eyes after he was beheaded, but of course he was dead because all the spinal connections were obviously cut off, and the beheading was super fast, 2 axe hits. I could give you the video if you want to see in PM. I still have the link to it.

Sometimes, after a person is dead, the body can still function in some way with electric signals, muscles have spasms and things like that. I remember a beheading video where the guy moved his eyes after he was beheaded, but of course he was dead because all the spinal connections were obviously cut off, and the beheading was super fast, 2 axe hits. I could give you the video if you want to see in PM. I still have the link to it.
You don’t die from a decapitation instantly. You die because your brain isnt connected to the heart or lungs anymore and can’t get oxygen, so you slowly die due to asphyxiation.

You don’t die from a decapitation instantly. You die because your brain isnt connected to the heart or lungs anymore and can’t get oxygen, so you slowly die due to asphyxiation.
Brutal.

Hope The Woman Gets Her Face Stomped In.

That is just one way, but you also die when you get executed by hanging because the force breaks your neck, which breaks vital connections to the brain, if it was only what you said, every hanged person would be alive for minutes before dying, that is, people that got hanged the right way, where they fall from a certain height, that is designed to instantly break their necks and kill them. Just look at people that died because they fell from somewhere or something like that and broke their neck, they died right then and there for having the connections to the brain cut off, if it was only what you said, anyone that completely broke their necks would be alive, but the overwhelming majority dies instantly, there is a reason why spies in the old era would often kill others by breaking their necks beacause it is secretive and much cleaner than starting a shootout, especially in an operation/location where secrecy is the key and you need to be stealthy.

One method of execution following that way, was slowly inserting a kind of huge screw, manually twisted by an executioner into someone's neck until it would break the spinal connections to the brain, killing the person for having the connections cut. But it stopped being used as it was badly designed and pratically didn't work because of the awful design and flaws. It is called Garrote, and it could be one of the most painful things a human could ever experience, if the screw went the wrong way and hit soft tissue, which would result in extreme pain, a pain so unimaginable that a person could actually die from the shock that the extreme pain could cause.

Here:

Last edited:
That is just one way, but you also die when you get executed by hanging because the force breaks your neck, which breaks vital connections to the brain, if it was only what you said, every hanged person would be alive for minutes before dying, that is, people that got hanged the right way, where they fall from a certain height, that is designed to instantly break their necks and kill them. Just look at people that died because they fell from somewhere or something like that and broke their neck, they died right then and there for having the connections to the brain cut off, if it was only what you said, anyone that completely broke their necks would be alive, but the overwhelming majority dies instantly, there is a reason why spies in the old era would often kill others by breaking their necks beacause it is secretive and much cleaner than starting a shootout, especially in an operation/location where secrecy is the key and you need to be stealthy.

One method of execution following that way, was slowly inserting a kind of huge screw, manually twisted by an executioner into someone's neck until it would break the spinal connections to the brain, killing the person for having the connections cut. But it stopped being used as it was badly designed and pratically didn't work because of the awful design and flaws. It is called Garrote, and it could be one of the most painful things a human could ever experience, if the screw went the wrong way and hit soft tissue, which would result in extreme pain, a pain so unimaginable that a person could actually die from the shock that the extreme pain could cause.

Here:
Depends how the damage is done. If it’s clean decapitation the person could stay conscious for a bit, but a dropping from the rope sounds like it would be so traumatic that you would go unconscious right away from the shock.

Depends how the damage is done. If it’s clean decapitation the person could stay conscious for a bit, but a dropping from the rope sounds like it would be so traumatic that you would go unconscious right away from the shock.
In some occasions it was reported in the past that in clean, fast decapitations people would often change expression, move eyes and things like that, but if they were really alive can't be 100% known since the brain itself doesn't get a trauma, it can function for a while on auto mode sending electric signals to muscles and they move, but the person is very proably not actually conscious as things point out to it. They are records from hundreds of years ago so they are just words and not 100% reliable, but the video I mentioned earlier it is clear the dude moved his eyes after the decapitation, very possibly just reflexes of the body like people that die recently continue to have spasms, or if their brain is completely dead their hearts continue to beat and pump blood. There is a video where a dude has been beheaded several minutes before, and when his heart is ripped out it was still beating. In another occasion, a guy that got into a motorcycle accident got his heart ripped out perfect clean, it was in the middle of the street and it was still beating normally after a couples since the accident and his death.

Have you watched the videos of people pouring salt indo dead animals with fully exposed meat? They start to spasm and move like they were alive, but that's just stimulation, they are long dead.

In other words, some parts of the body are still functioning and alive after you die a "quick" death.

In some occasions it was reported in the past that in clean, fast decapitations people would often change expression, move eyes and things like that, but if they were really alive can't be 100% known since the brain itself doesn't get a trauma, it can function for a while on auto mode sending electric signals to muscles and they move, but the person is very proably not actually conscious as things point out to it. They are records from hundreds of years ago so they are just words and not 100% reliable, but the video I mentioned earlier it is clear the dude moved his eyes after the decapitation, very possibly just reflexes of the body like people that die recently continue to have spasms, or if their brain is completely dead their hearts continue to beat and pump blood. There is a video where a dude has been beheaded several minutes before, and when his heart is ripped out it was still beating. In another occasion, a guy that got into a motorcycle accident got his heart ripped out perfect clean, it was in the middle of the street and it was still beating normally after a couples since the accident and his death.

Have you watched the videos of people pouring salt indo dead animals with fully exposed meat? They start to spasm and move like they were alive, but that's just stimulation, they are long dead.

In other words, some parts of the body are still functioning and alive after you die a "quick" death.
Yes, the heart and muscles can keep being stimulated after death, but the brain and mind are a little more connected. If the brain is still working, you might still bs conscious. In the end it might be impossible to know, but if the brain is working like it does normally in the few moments the head is dislodged, then it seems you can be conscious.

Yes, the heart and muscles can keep being stimulated after death, but the brain and mind are a little more connected. If the brain is still working, you might still bs conscious. In the end it might be impossible to know, but if the brain is working like it does normally in the few moments the head is dislodged, then it seems you can be conscious.
If the old accounts are legit, them there is a very, very high possibility of you being conscious for a period of time, as it is described that people and animals were moving their mouths and eyes like they were in pain and suffocating, indicating a state of consciousness to have expressions that align with what would happen in a conscious state to someone in such position (in pain, lack of oxygen). They were not random spasms or movements.

If the old accounts are legit, them there is a very, very high possibility of you being conscious for a period of time, as it is described that people and animals were moving their mouths and eyes like they were in pain and suffocating, indicating a state of consciousness to have expressions that align with what would happen in a conscious state to someone in such position (in pain, lack of oxygen). They were not random spasms or movements.
Yeah, I don’t know why you would go unconscious right when your neck is cut. Like your brain is still going to function fir a bit and it’s what our consciousness comes with.

Jfl, whyd the subreddit get banned?
Because cumskins are even more sensitive than the touch me not plant and anything even remotely gore/distrubing causes them to shit their pants.

Jfl, whyd the subreddit get banned?
Because cumskins are even more sensitive than the touch me not plant and anything even remotely gore/distrubing causes them to shit their pants.
For all that I know, the subreddit got banned over the Mosque Shooting in NZ, before that it was alright.
But that is not a problem, there are many subreddit where you can watch people die in extremely gruesome ways, r/watchpeopledie was just the main gateway for it, now that it is gone there are many subreddits showing the same things and even worse things than there were on the old one.
The goriest videos in the history of humanity are not available on reddit way after r/watchpeopledie's ban because other subs exist for the same. :feelsdevil: