Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad got betabuck humiliation ritual

Why would anyone want to be with a white roastie

That lads life has been served to him on a golden platter

LOL muhhh precious white kweeeen

This dude is a dumb shit. He's either gay, low T or has a micropenis.

If I had those looks I'd have a harem of 20 women of all races. But he's indoctrinated by bluepill. Whites are natural cucks.

I guarantee that bitch is ran through but since she's an "attractive" white woman, she still gets Chad to settle with her. Like Logan Paul and his wife. She copes with her past by emasculating Chad. All she needed was one guy to bite. This is why cucks, betas and women are so heavily invested in bluepill ideology. They can't have guys like this knowing their true powER.

Imagine being among the top 20% of men and still get cucked so hard

He is gonna get divorceraped so hard

If I had those looks I'd have a harem of 20 women of all races. But he's indoctrinated by bluepill. Whites are natural cucks.
Sad to say but I agree with you. At least Tyrones never do effete shit like this.

She'll cheat on him...

Probably just got paid to do this videos?

rather stay single whole life

Cucked video tbh but I'd househusbandmaxx if it means ascending ngl (inb4 CUCK)

This is probably only done for a tiktok. Cannot be something true and done in real life, especially by a chad.

I refuse to believe this is authentic, she has to have paid some guy on craigslist to act in this video

That´s the most Chaddy looking haircut ever

even CHads turn into cucks:feelsrope: