Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad goes from a PSL God to a HTN then ropes

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★
jonathan brandis 90s GIF

This is (or rather, was :feelskek:) Jonathan Brandis, a child actor famous around the turn of the century.

His parents got him into modeling around the age of 3. He lucked out with his genes and ended up a chad which blew up his career. He became a famous actor and foids all over the country were obsessed with him (Jeremy Meeks pill :blackpill:). As he grew older, his looks faded and at 27 he was an average 6/10 high tier normie. Which, COINCIDENTALLY, led to his career in acting dropping to the floor. No new roles, no more fame, no harems of stacies, nothing. His personality must have magically disappeared :feelskek:

At 27 he ended up roping in his empty apartment alone after having gone from a God to an oofy doofy. Brutal

Chads lose their minds when they lose even one point in looks, just imagine if they ever became sub5s JFL. They'd all go ER.

more proof they wouldnt last a day in our shoes

Hahaha , he could have still abused his Position if he was tall enough . But what do i know . :feelskek:

I found his pictures so we know what we are tlaking about:

Chads lose their minds when they lose even one point in looks, just imagine if they ever became sub5s JFL. They'd all go ER.
It's why no billionaires are chads. Many are decent looking, up to chadlite, but if you truly have that godlike status in your youth:

1. you dont chase wealth, if you're already a god at 18, why start a business?
2. you get depressed over ageing to the point of losing motivation to succeed financially

I think Hollywood fucked up his mind like what happens to many child stars.

He still mogs me in the second pic
Yeah, he still mogs me to oblivion, and he still decided to rope. Which gets me thinking. If we all got to be Chads for a week, would we all instantly rope after the week was up?

Yeah, he still mogs me to oblivion, and he still decided to rope. Which gets me thinking. If we all got to be Chads for a week, would we all instantly rope after the week was up?
I bet most of us would. Right now we only have ever known loneliness and sexual frustration. If we got the experience an actual full life like chad does, no way we could ever come to terms with living like this again.

I bet most of us would. Right now we only have ever known loneliness and sexual frustration. If we got the experience an actual full life like chad does, no way we could ever come to terms with living like this again.
Truly brutal, only we subhumans can be complacent with this shit life :feelsrope:

Truly brutal, only we subhumans can be complacent with this shit life :feelsrope:
We aren't even really complacent. I'm sure all of us thought about roping at one point or another. Our minds just got so hardened and used to the suffering that we accepted it. But yeah, if we got to experience a life full of love and sex, no way we'd ever tolerate living like this again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back