Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gives white knight a brutal beating for defending a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
So basically this guy, i assume a chad, was beating up his girlfriend, and some guy saw it and tried to defend her or call the cops or idk, and the chad gave him a brutal beating. After which the foid left with the chad and didn't even check to see if he was breathing JFL.

The white knight with a good personality is still in a hospital in intensive care, while the chad is probably fucking his gf who's hornier than ever after seeing this

Last edited:
right after beating the white night that bitch had the best sex of her life with that chad

simps deserve worse tbh, based chad

And didn't even call the ambulance for him after risking his worthless life for her. Cuckdom is a mental disease.
but i thought only scrawny small nerds who can't fight other men are who beat up wahmenz :soy: :soy: :soy:

classic & IT won't touch this

You know my favorite thing about blackpill? You literally can’t dispute it, there’s too much real life evidence

So basically this guy, i assume a chad, was beating up his girlfriend, and some guy saw it and tried to defend her or call the cops or idk, and the chad gave him a brutal beating. After which the foid left with the chad and didn't even check to see if he was breathing JFL.

The white knight with a good personality is still in a hospital in intensive care, while the chad is probably fucking his gf who's hornier than ever after seeing this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... (Let me breathe....) ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

We've all read the published academic research showing that FEMINISTS statistically prefer (intimacy-wise) "Neanderthal" misgynistic men. But still, we can't say any of this in open society... Let the Chads take out the simps.

Reminds me of this:

dthfbze86fp41.jpg

And didn't even call the ambulance for him after risking his worthless life for her. Cuckdom is a mental disease.

If they get to DEFINE (not show biomedical proof of) social withdrawal after years of neglect and abuse as a "mental illness," then, yes, we should define cuckdom as a mental illness.

there's something disturbing about this

do these cucks still think they're living in a civilization? and contributing to that civilization with their little sacrifices?

getting punched in the face by chad and then seeing him walk off happily with the woman is about the biggest wake up call, that you're living in a primitive tribal society of might makes right, completely at odds with betas making their little sacrifices for the greater good

do these cucks still think they're living in a civilization? and contributing to that civilization with their little sacrifices?

getting punched in the face by chad and then seeing him walk off happily with the woman is about the biggest wake up call, that you're living in a primitive tribal society of might makes right, completely at odds with betas making their little sacrifices for the greater good
Justice won in this case because the chad beating her was doing it for the greater good.
Reminds me of this:

dthfbze86fp41.jpg
Screen Shot 2021 03 15 at 34453 PM

:soy: He beat her twice as hard after. Jfl at that cuck for still not learning. Men don't owe random whores protection that cucks think every rostie is entitled to.

Last edited:

based

they're so bluepilled, from the whiteknight cuck who gets beaten up by chad for defending a foid who will still fuck chad right after, to the hardworking betabuxxers who work overtime to be better betabuxxers while their wife fucks chad and tyrone
Justice won in this case because the chad beating her was doing it for the greater good.

View attachment 423582
:soy: He beat her twice as hard after. Jfl at that cuck for still not learning. Men don't owe random whores protection that cucks think every rostie is entitled to.
based

You know my favorite thing about blackpill? You literally can’t dispute it, there’s too much real life evidence
You're correct, but most people still deny it anyway -- men presumably because we're indoctrinated growing up and don't want to believe something so depressing and women because they don't want people to perceive their massive advantages (and more importantly they don't want to lose those massive advantages) and they don't want to be perceived as the "bad guy" or for what they are since the truth there is often unflattering.

I think it's maybe less that women are indoctrinated (and desperate) like men are and more that women circlejerk each other and men circlejerk them too for that matter and take all of their nonsense seriously. I don't believe most women could handle life if they woke up tomorrow as a male of their own looksmatch quality.

View attachment 423582
lmfao that guy was just farming for positive attention on social media -- jfl that anyone would congratulate this bastard. Also, nah mate, you didn't "take blows away from her" lmao, what, you think because he hit you he's not going to hit her? Jesus the savior complex/delusion of these people. And of course he posts his "good deed" on social media for attention jfl

Last edited:
lmfao that guy was just farming for positive attention on social media -- jfl that anyone would congratulate this bastard. Also, nah mate, you didn't "take blows away from her" lmao, what, you think because he hit you he's not going to hit her? Jesus the savior complex/delusion of these people. And of course he posts his "good deed" on social media for attention jfl
Rumor has it he still didn't acquire any pussy from all his savior complex cuckery.

I would stay out of shit like this, not my business and you never know who started it.

Gender traitors deserve nothing less

that foid was wet after that.

Can't half-ass heroism. He should've got up sneak attacked the Chad afterwards. Fight until you win.

The woman must have had orgasms seeing chad beating the simp

Yep.
Is there a recorded single instance of a white knight getting the shit kicked out of him by a womans bf, and the roastie leaving with the dude who got his shit rocked and going on to have a happy and successful marriage?

Yep.
Is there a recorded single instance of a white knight getting the shit kicked out of him by a womans bf, and the roastie leaving with the dude who got his shit rocked and going on to have a happy and successful marriage?
Only in movies, anime, etc

The cuck mentality is too deeply instilled in them. The irony is that usually guys like that are loners as well so in their sick mind the best way to gain social status is to sacrifice yourself. They have the mentality of dogs.

If he actually had many friends and wasn't lonely he would have simply ignored them.

The cuck mentality is too deeply instilled in them. The irony is that usually guys like that are loners as well so in their sick mind the best way to gain social status is to sacrifice yourself. They have the mentality of dogs.

If he actually had many friends and wasn't lonely he would have simply ignored them.
Based

Simps be like, if it saved her from more beating then it was worth it

i dont think so,it depends with whom u talk it,my family denies the blackpill totally,and they will go into ad hominems to prove im wrong

wheres the based thread tag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back