Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad gives incels advice.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

lol. We just want to have the basic experience of having a woman.

Am already well aware of that, still horny and desperate for affection though:feelsbadman:.

HTN / Chadlite ~

He’s a black pilled chad I watch his videos and he says a lot of black pills surprisingly. Even chad can’t escape the BP

Someone burn him alive.

control your lust after fucking 500different stacys

Most “advice” is bullshit and misleading. Suddenly when someone needs advice everybody becomes some sort of Buddha when ironically their lives are fucked up too. Look at their lives and ask them whether they’re actually qualified to give advice jfl. Advice giving is ego tripping
Fuck 99% of advice givers

Most “advice” is bullshit and misleading. Suddenly when someone needs advice everybody becomes some sort of Buddha when ironically their lives are fucked up too. Look at their lives and ask them whether they’re actually qualified to give advice jfl. Advice giving is ego tripping
Based and high IQ. This should be pinned

Not really, you're a greycel, so we can't tell if you're joking
Woah woah woah chil homie no need to ping the authorities I'm just a regular lonely incel like you and what I said was a joke Yes sir

just get so much play you're bored of it theory.

Woah woah woah chil homie no need to ping the authorities I'm just a regular lonely incel like you and what I said was a joke Yes sir
Saars he was joking, don't do it. @proudweeb @Fat Link

just get bored of foids after 10K bodycount theory

Thanks chad