Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad getting blowjob from Asian girlfriend while incel plays video games in the same room

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
This happened in American college back in 2008., it was known as Deira Hanzawa scandal or Spore chan scandal. So basically she made a lot of videos with her Chad boyfriend, and in one of these videos she sucks his cock in his college dorm room, while his incel roomate sits and plays videogames, laughing awkwardly. Whole thing is recored and posted on internet, you can see it below. What would you do if it was you?

https://www.xvideos.com/video6047963/asian_teen_naked_and_sucking_in_front_of_roommate

It kinda reminds me of this one amateur video with 2 foids having a threesome with chad and in the background there's some guy in Atari shirt just standing there and watching.

set the room on fire and jerk off the there screams or just hop on the back of the foid and go all ted bundy on her.

The cockiness of that Chad is ragefuel.
The incel is also cucked for letting him do it.

Ugly girls do try harder don't they

It kinda reminds me of this one amateur video with 2 foids having a threesome with chad and in the background there's some guy in Atari shirt just standing there and watching.
lmao what

Chad can fuck women even when he is sleeping

FUCK!!! The incel has GOt zERo self respect, I wouldn't be able to contain my rage in that situation.

Lol classic. The dude's face in visible in a mirror in one of his videos. And pics of him got leaked. He looked like a faggy dweeb. But he was tall and still face mogged 99+% of us.

I could never tell if his dick was huge or simply kind of big made to look huge because she was tiny.

IT = OVER

This is what is normal in today's world.

I would've grabbed my shotgun and told them to gtfo, JFL @ living with ppl anyways

I feel so bad for him

This has to be the ultimate suifuel

That guy will never forget this humiliation. The memory of Chad doing his thing will haunt him forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back