Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad gets trapped in having a child, hates his life.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

Lol, chad gets what he deserves :feelsokman:

ah yes, Reddit - the home of Chads

Chads don't marry single moms

More like beta cuck. A Chad wouldn't even think for a microsecond to stay, let alone fight for custody of the kid, ON TOP OF RAISING ANOTEHR KID THAT ISN'T BIOLOGICALLY YOURS :feelshaha: He's not the step-father, he's the "father who stepped up" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

wow, lucky. i would love to be have a son

Redditards hating kids as usual kek. I dislike children because I don't have enough patience but redditards take it to the extreme.

Big reason no woke nigga will ever do arranged marriage or betabux as many low. IQ foids still want kids. And they haven't transcended their biological imperative.

Lifefuel indeed.

More like beta cuck. A Chad wouldn't even think for a microsecond to stay, let alone fight for custody of the kid, ON TOP OF RAISING ANOTEHR KID THAT ISN'T BIOLOGICALLY YOURS :feelshaha: He's not the step-father, he's the "father who stepped up" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Real van

I agree with those who say that he's not a Chad.