Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over chad gets sex even in prison

Nothing new :feelsrope:
These people get a sexual life we can't even dream of.

If we went to jail the only sex we'd have would be rape by bbc in showers :feelstrash:

Interesting

Nothing new :feelsrope:
These people get a sexual life we can't even dream of.

If we went to jail the only sex we'd have would be rape by bbc in showers :feelstrash:

Dude you are hilarious no cap how you can't even escape inceldom with that humour of yours ?

Whores being whores, nothing new

Kinda ironic that incels have the best spelling and such. I see so many retards on reddit that don't know the difference between then and than.

I have shitty genes so wuhmen don't want me
Yeah unfortunately no amount of humour will save our average faces :feelsrope:

I truly believe no one is really ugly unless a disability

Last edited:
They should be jailed for life

I bet he had a great personality

we should help the normies and chads get the sex they deserve by putting them all in prison, they can fuck each other everyday while the incels rule the world, i'm sure they will enjoy fucking each other like gay fags every single day since they have such amazing personality and good looks unlike incels.

Daily reminder that, in the US at least, it is the female prisons where most rape is inmate-on-inmate, with female-staffer-on-male-inmate being the dominant type in the male ones.

Daily reminder that this extends even to the juvenile facilities, with females being some 75% of the staff there and still being overrepresenteed among the staff responsible for sexual misconduct, with them being 90%+ of those.

Daily reminder that those statistics were actually widely publicized when the Lara Stemple study on female-perpetrated sexual assault and female sexual predators got mainstream attention years ago, and still, almost nobody seems to know anything about this:

We found that, contrary to assumptions, the biggest threat to women serving time does not come from male corrections staff. Instead, female victims are more than three times as likely to experience sexual abuse by other women inmates than by male staff.
Also surprisingly, women inmates are more likely to be abused by other inmates than are male inmates, disrupting the long held view that sexual violence in prison is mainly about men assaulting men. In juvenile corrections facilities, female staff are also a much more significant threat than male staff; more than nine in ten juveniles who reported staff sexual victimization were abused by a woman.

those all look like drug users

Whores being whores, nothing new
No, whore got paid.

Fucking a paid whore is boring than fucking unexpected prison pussies

Even the pussies are not so good looking

Last edited: