Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad gets publicly humiliated when proposing to girlfriend

Dumb cuck and cunt, if a foid woud treat me like this, she her woud trun into a meaty blob

Brutal. She could have both a Chad and a provider in one person and she still rejected him

patrick-bateman-dropping-phone.gif

Lollipop ring

Deserved.
Why would you put someone on the spot like that?

He's malicious in proposing in public with 40k+ people watching because it puts her on the spot and creates uneccessary pressure.
He's basically trying to force her into saying yes, because the other option would be to make a scene in front of 40k people.
I'm glad she didn't let him gaslight her like that.

EDIT: What the fuck is that ring? So it was a prank or what? Even more horrible. Why is she with a dork like that? Why do women only like DORKS?

Last edited:
can't tell if he is chad or not

either way

male attempts to make a joke with a candy ring, the joke is that most people propose with excessively expensive rings, but this time he has bought a candy ring worth 1 dollar

unfortunately for the male, the females brain is too small and cannot comprehend the situation or the joke. she becomes aggressive and attacks the male out of confusion and a possible flight or fight response.

Dumb cuck and cunt, if a foid woud treat me like this, she her woud trun into a meaty blob
I would punch her and deform her face, It would be worth going to jail for it.

Doesn't look like Chad from that angle. She would've prob said yes

Foids are too stupid for jokes, and chads are too stupid to realize that.

that's not a chad wtf

she couldn't eve take a simple joke

Deserved.
Why would you put someone on the spot like that?

He's malicious in proposing in public with 40k+ people watching because it puts her on the spot and creates uneccessary pressure.
He's basically trying to force her into saying yes, because the other option would be to make a scene in front of 40k people.
I'm glad she didn't let him gaslight her like that.

EDIT: What the fuck is that ring? So it was a prank or what? Even more horrible. Why is she with a dork like that? Why do women only like DORKS?
You are becoming an IT cuck. You should honestly delete your account here and make a Reddit account you complete fucking faggot.

You are becoming an IT cuck. You should honestly delete your account here and make a Reddit account you complete fucking faggot.
You are just as faggy as IT, you both only post your edgy onesided echo chamber garbage and refuse to have rational thought. You would fit in with them better than me.

if that was true, we would get women too
No, because they like goodlooking men, even if they're dorks.
They don't like ugly dorks.

why is he letting her do that, dont even need to hit back, just catch her arm and twist it

You are just as faggy as IT, you both only post your edgy onesided echo chamber garbage and refuse to have rational thought. You would fit in with them better than me.
Keep coping bitch