Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad Get's Cucked By Black Normie

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

Even Chads aren't safe from getting cucked by Blacks:feelsrope:

Monkey business.

Monkey business.

War planet of the apes 2000

He has cuck colouring, his fate was already decided.

These videos are so cringe and fake

And where's the "chad"?

Lifefuel for @lifefuel

It would've worked before the Duo calls, probably.

Is the chad in the room with us

He is not a normie also this just shows that most girls have raw sexual attraction to black men instead of white men. Cuz of their low inhibness, coolness and swag

He is not a normie also this just shows that most girls have raw sexual attraction to black men instead of white men. Cuz of their low inhibness, coolness and swag
Why you always lusting over BBC? :feelsseriously:

look at what foids do, not what they say. foids are racist pieces of shit.

here in the SF bay area, that white male is a god to foids. he is actually considered by foids. meaning at least he's in the running.

that nigger is just slightly above a curry and rice male to foids.

the cumskin is not a chad and the black guy looks better he is a lightskin mogger, no wonder he cucked him

Find everything about her and make her life litteral hell, gaslight her, photoshop pictures, de@threats you name it

This nigger is making staged videos take a look at his account
This, plus .is users overrating part #120394871309681834278-9146258732689321639048562348956289345761283401245681723469
@ElTruecel

This, plus .is users overrating part #120394871309681834278-9146258732689321639048562348956289345761283401245681723469
@ElTruecel
JFL not even close to a chad lmfao

Where’s the chad? A real chad cannot get cucked.

Clearly staged lmao

Where’s the chad? A real chad cannot get cucked.
Nah foids will cuck chad with other chads or htns because she got "bored" or feels insecure and wants to "explore new things" especially if the guy had more partners than her (in other words, she didn't got to enjoy the carousel). In my highschool I had a chad friend who could literally just walk to any girl he wanted in the entire school and get laid, but his gf still cucked and left him for a HTN

View attachment 1041251

Foids are just curious and want to fuck different men because it gets boring with only one. She's exoticmaxxing.
Just like you have a favorite ice cream brand but sometimes try out others, so do foids with men.
Chad is still genetically superior.

Man, I wish. But keep coping ethnic, we know that toilets don't want us Black men, you can't cope your way out of feeling unloved.

Nah foids will cuck chad with other chads or htns because she got "bored" or feels insecure and wants to "explore new things" especially if the guy had more partners than her (in other words, she didn't got to enjoy the carousel). In my highschool I had a chad friend who could literally just walk to any girl he wanted in the entire school and get laid, but his gf still cucked and left him for a HTN
Yeah good point. They get bored easily indeed.