Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chad from my high school days gets arrested

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
LMFAO A CHAD FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR “POSSESING CHILD IMAGES” This bitch prob got karma this dumbass fucking possibly is the one who told my dunkin’ donuts manager to not hire me cuz somehow i didn’t get hired when she said i did. Stupid cunt i’m glad most aren’t defending him

LMFAO A CHAD FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR “POSSESING CHILD IMAGES” This bitch prob got karma this dumbass fucking possibly is the one who told my dunkin’ donuts manager to not hire me cuz somehow i didn’t get hired when she said i did. Stupid cunt i’m glad most aren’t defending him

Incels fall hard, Chads fall even harder.

imagine having access to prime stacy but resorting to cunnymaxxing

Agecucks being based for once.
Hope he enjoys Tyrone’s pounding sessions.

Write him a letter in jail telling him how much of a fagg0t normie he is.

Pedo chad still has a better personality than you inkwell :foidSoy:

possesing pictures of his ex girlfriends*

they start looking for chad dick since early adolescence

Write him a letter in jail telling him how much of a fagg0t normie he is.
does it cost money to do that and can i do it online It’ll be hilarious i’ll make sure to send you’ll what i put

does it cost money to do that and can i do it online It’ll be hilarious i’ll make sure to send you’ll what i put

I think they still get mail the old fashioned way, just gotta figure out what jail and his inmate number and you should be good to go