Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad fishing 101

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★

ask her to send a pic of herself

I think they should be more worried that incels are so common. Its probably not too normal to have so many people living alone and women only choosing Chad, its probably going to destroy the whole society, but whatever.

"Plus attractiveness is objective"

Freudian slip :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

be chadfish
start doing a little trolling
???
lure and kill foids (in video game)
PROFIT!

just lol trying to explain and mock the whole incel culture while literally chatting with a chadfish bait how ironic you dumb whore :feelsgah::society:

also saying that attractiveness is objective I just can't brocels :feelsgah::society:

just lol trying to explain and mock the whole incel culture while literally chatting with a chadfish bait how ironic you dumb whore :feelsgah::society:

also saying that attractiveness is objective I just can't brocels :feelsgah::society:

"attractiveness is objective" :feelsclown:

The whole "I work with teenagers and it's getting more common"-thing, it amuses me greatly.

The pics won’t load.

Ask her to send you a picture with cucumber in her puss and ass but both ends in. Tell her all girls you asked did it until now because he is hot.