Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad father, Becky mother

Not_a_Chad

Not_a_Chad

overwhelmed by knowledge
My father was 6,2 tall and had a good jawline, good hair and hunter eyes. My mother was 4,10 tall and had a crooked nose and prey eyes.

The result? Me, an incel.

I just think that It's hard to have a good life when it alrealdy begin with your father sacrificing your happiness because he wants to have raw sex and coom inside a random pussy.

I hate him.

the tragedy of the incel son of a chad

Same. My dad was a tall 5'11 changlite (for his time), menawhile my mom is like 5', resulting in me only having 5'10, and parts of her eye area

Same here except chad father beat the shit out of Becky, then divorced.

Actually I'm entirely him, despite never actually seeing him.

Same. My dad was a tall 5'11 changlite (for his time), menawhile my mom is like 5', resulting in me only having 5'10, and parts of her eye area
you were fucking lucky you only got downgraded an inch tho, with a mom that short jfl

My whole family on both sides going as far back as pictures go are between 6.5 and 8.5, my brother facemogs 99% of men I see when outside, my mother got confused for a famous weathergirl and ate free at restaurants, my father was a prettyboymaxxer with long brown hair.

I should have been chad or chadlite or at least HTN but I became subhuman due to premature birth and face deformity and who knows what, I curse this world because I was blackpilled long before these forums existed and before these terms had names simply by watching how my family was treated vs myself and being compared all my life.

Frankly it resulted in a heavy, true hatred and disgust against normies. Give me a piece of rope and i'll hang as many normies as you have I see them as shadows in my peripheral or sacks of flesh and fluid filled with negativity, I see how they smile and are friendly towards my family but when it's my turn they have a cold neutral stare, cashiers, waitresses, random people, they are all affected by this disease of halo and failo effect.

My father was 6,2 tall and had a good jawline, good hair and hunter eyes. My mother was 4,10 tall and had a crooked nose and prey eyes.

I just think that It's hard to have a good life when it alrealdy begin with your father sacrificing your happiness because he wants to have raw sex and coom inside a random pussy.

I hate him.
Have you ever confronted your dad about this?

mmmmmm makes you think if these people are really truecels, biggest signal that someone is fakecel is having good looking parents, but they have the benefit of doubt

mmmmmm makes you think if these people are really truecels, biggest signal that someone is fakecel is having good looking parents, but they have the benefit of doubt
I am a cutecel and balding. If I lookmax I will just look like a women with stupid emo bangs and only gay men will want to have sex with me.

ur an inch shorter wtf, keep coping

says he's 5'10 and is a manlet

this place is full of fakecels

My father was extremely handsome (no homo). He married a LTB for some odd reason and I got all of her ugly.

Problem is chads will fuck anyone.
I disagree, the real problem is that people don't have consideration for their possible kids. If normies and beckys, Sub 5's, stacys and chads have just i little of empathy they would only have kids if they have a good looking partner and are good looking themselves since contraception methods were invented.

Just imagine, a world with only high-tier normies and chads

My father was extremely handsome (no homo). He married a LTB for some odd reason and I got all of her ugly.

Problem is chads will fuck anyone.
what is a LTB? sorry i am a grey

How tall are you?

Son of Tyronelite married to an ugly ass sheboon, creates an ugly ass nigga tis ovER

My whole family on both sides going as far back as pictures go are between 6.5 and 8.5, my brother facemogs 99% of men I see when outside, my mother got confused for a famous weathergirl and ate free at restaurants, my father was a prettyboymaxxer with long brown hair.

I should have been chad or chadlite or at least HTN but I became subhuman due to premature birth and face deformity and who knows what, I curse this world because I was blackpilled long before these forums existed and before these terms had names simply by watching how my family was treated vs myself and being compared all my life.

Frankly it resulted in a heavy, true hatred and disgust against normies. Give me a piece of rope and i'll hang as many normies as you have I see them as shadows in my peripheral or sacks of flesh and fluid filled with negativity, I see how they smile and are friendly towards my family but when it's my turn they have a cold neutral stare, cashiers, waitresses, random people, they are all affected by this disease of halo and failo effect.
Brutal,can relate..

A 5'10 chink is on par with a white LTN. You could quite easily get a "traditional" western noodle.

I hate him.
I’m literally the same

My mother wanted a Chad to love her while she KNOW that her kids will look like shit and will be sick, she sold her soul to betabux my Chad father

And my father is a piece of shit idiot weakling that couldn’t even get an average woman to marry, he sold our life to be financially better with my mom betabuxing her , JUST FOR HIMSELF

because of this shit incels will always exist because it reduces the effect of hypergamy on human evolution :feelsjuice:

I have betabuxxer sub5 chubby father and high tier becky mother, the result was me gigatruecel :society::society::society: