Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad-Faked Job Application Photo

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
A regional start up Telecom advertised a VP of sales opening. It listed..... Developing strategic relationships...... As the main qualification.

I submitted an incel pic, with a fictional Doctorate of Marketing from a made up Entrepreneurial Tech called Executive Council.

Then, I posted a blonde Chad, 6 foot 3, from Huntington Beach, who dropped out of Santa Monica High.

Tee hee. The loser was dispatched with a form letter email.

The Chad, who I named Austin, .....is in high demand.

The foid HR has been trying to call, but the number isn't in order.

Anyways, his qualifications are.... Get this.... Interesting..... And; we would.like to get you in house for an interview ASAP.

The kicker... Is that.....the Chads only job experience is waiter at an Olive Garden. ☺

your face is your resume

Post all of it. Asap

It was photoshopped. It was based on a new Zealand type surfer, but the eyes were made hunter. Jaw remained the same, and Norwood zero.

He Mogs that Australian guy that was married to Miley Cyrus, forget the name at the moment

Post the images of the resume. And the HR responses. Otherwise noone will believe you.

I like olive garden. (Free bread sticks?)

But i never been there.

I will Probably never go THERE now.

While you're at it, name the specific company. I'm looking, and "Telecom" is a pretty general name. There's a few Telecoms looking for a "VP of Sales" or something like it, whichever Telecom this is needs to be outed for this because this is unheard of. Yes, attractive people have better opportunities. But it's just not realistic for someone to fill a VP role like this. This imaginary Chad simply cannot do the job. He doesn't even know the first thing about what it is to be a VP of Sales.

A regional start up Telecom advertised a VP of sales opening. It listed..... Developing strategic relationships...... As the main qualification.

I submitted an incel pic, with a fictional Doctorate of Marketing from a made up Entrepreneurial Tech called Executive Council.

Then, I posted a blonde Chad, 6 foot 3, from Huntington Beach, who dropped out of Santa Monica High.

Anyways, his qualifications are.... Get this.... Interesting..... And; we would.like to get you in house for an interview ASAP.

The kicker... Is that.....the Chads only job experience is waiter at an Olive Garden. ☺

If this is sales, looks and personality are pretty much all that matter. There's nothing out of the ordinary about this post, assuming it's true.

A shitty start-up wouldn't have a VP sales role, they just need some good looking idiot to sell their trash.

I definitely want to see the HR responses.

I noticed sales other public representative people are full of attractive women usually. Not surprised but this: "Doctorate of Marketing from a made up Entrepreneurial Tech called Executive Council"

A fucking Ph.D? Goddam that is overqualified, they probably got excited just from seeing that too, and didn't look up the school.

Defo need to see this.
Also vp of sales might just mean a sales person, in which case all u need is looks

VP of sales could indicate a lot of tech background or none at all.

Bottom line, they just want to get access to the big Whigs, they don't give a shit how they do it

Usually it's a hot Stacey tee heeing an elon.musk. The Stacey majored in women's studies;

Here's the urgent HR email

Austin-----

We want to host you next week for an informal meeting with..... Our President.

The phone listed is not active. Call at your convenience.

Last edited:
Post it faggot

I like olive garden. (Free bread sticks?)

But i never been there.

I will Probably never go THERE now.
I don't like olive garden. bad vibes in that place

OP isn't posting so this is almost definitely LARP

pics or massive greycel moment

You need to have a 10/10 face to get a job in 2020 and beyond.. it is nearly impossible to get a job that pays well without giving Whoreman Resources the tingles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back