Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Chad face with a cap on, incel without

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Does anyone relate? I can show you pics if you would like

high octane cope
Maybe it is my height and frame then. But when I am sitting in a bus with a cap on girls stare at me. And under those circumstances they only see my face and upper body.

pls show or it's a larp

yes, dm me if you want. If you look at my profile, I'm trustworthy

66a43481a71e5d1097d9aae0823d9b72 w200

Show me

> tallfag
> Chad with a cap on

Average trucel of incels.is. :feelsclown:

I will show you, but i need some alcohol. Also heading towards the ghetto for the heavier stuff

tony pulis rizz

I am incel deluxe without cap, chad (giga-chad if body included) with cap on

Are u sending the pics?
Dude, I just got some alcohol. All right I will upload a facial pic. I personally don’t think my face is close to chad, it’s probably my height and frame

Fucking hell how in the hell are u an incel? Even if you were bald you would easily be a chadlite with that height. And 4 fucking years on this forum, dude wtf?
I have autism deluxe. I’m extremely autistic

I have autism deluxe. I’m extremely autistic
Have u tried going to a bar? Go meet up some drunk foids there. Most foids do not care about your autism at the bar , all they care about is height and a good face

Have u tried going to a bar? Go meet up some drunk foids there. Most foids do not care about your autism at the bar , all they care about is height and a good face
No, ascension only matters if at least 4/10+ foid 13-25. Therefore I’m incel

I look better with a cap than without, but not going as far as having a chad face :feelskek:

Listen to Mogger McMoggerson over here.

Nothing sticks out as ugly. Normal ears and such.

this is @TallCelFag

Did you ever try online dating ?

Can't relate, I look like shit either with a cap or not

Sorry, I meant I have a chadlite/HTN face with cap on. Not chad face. Chad face is 0.5% of males worldwide. Incel face without. Without a cap on I’m uglier than 70% worldwide. With cap on I’m more attractive than 85% worldwide.

Last edited: