Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad face on a framecel's body

Juventa

Juventa

Banned
-
IXiD9XM

Found this on reddit. Says he's not living the life of chad basically. Is being a framecel a death sentence then?
Frame > Face

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/toastme/comments/pgmcbx/fighting_my_own_mind_and_negative_thoughts/

He is on Reddit so he is Mentalcel.:feelsLSD:

Just inject steroids you will be a living death after 40 years old anyways just kill yourself to get some wasted pussy theory

he's got the makings... yeah definitely not a lot of us can relate. I'm mid 20s and look nowhere as good obviously. I wouldn't think twice if I was in his place.

And of course he doesn't regret poor education or missed job opportunities. Yeah, it's that simple: I didn't fuck as much as I wanted in my youth.

Last edited:
He looks like he's on the verge of being diagnose with cancer.

Not going to read the comments, I already know there are going to be a few foids on there saying he's hot and dm'ing him.

It's over for people like me.
Holy fuck this guys name is Onyxia's Lair, of course he's a fucking Vanilla WoW player.

he's a fucking Vanilla WoW player.
Yeah I unironically believe that videogames can ruin life for someone like him. If he had been in the right company of normie friends maybe things would've gone differently for him. Anyways I'm a bit too sympathetic towards chad considering my own plight is a lot lot worse and is irrepairable at this point, much unlike his.

Last edited:
Look, another white chadlite volcel!

He looks like Minecraft Steve or Steve from Clarence grown up.

Are you for real? Who gives a fuck about someone's frame if the person's face is handsome?

He is having sex right now with his gf

Last edited: