Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad face+ incel height= guy becomes incel

I've noticed the facecopers have been real quiet recently.

170 cm would have been enough, but at that height no face can save him

Only thing that could make that guy feel better is if he created a company, hired a bunch of normal sized men and bossed them around all day.

That's not a Chad face. That's a high tier normie face. But yeah his subhuman height completely killed his chances. Doesn't help he's standing next to guys who are 8ft tall. JFL he also lacks brain cells it seems

Only OG incels know him .

All of you niggas are professional victims

Look at those group photos. Unless everyone around him is way taller than average he's coping and not 5'3. Looks more like 5'0. The redditors agree.

He says he statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, etc.

How the hell did he get the motivation to do that? It's well past over. It never ever began.

Poor backtoschoolcel. I understand him perfectly, albeit i don't have as good of a face as his. He's mogged to oblivion in every pic.... Sadly he seems to be coping to another dimention, if you already lived half of your life as an incel you cannot deny it after all of your experiences. Denying it it's like denying your existence.

those pics are so brutal lol

thx for the lifefuel

Poor backtoschoolcel. I understand him perfectly, albeit i don't have as good of a face as his. He's mogged to oblivion in every pic.... Sadly he seems to be coping to another dimention, if you already lived half of your life as an incel you cannot deny it after all of your experiences. Denying it it's like denying your existence.
Are u of the same height ?