Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad extrovert vs virgin introvert

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-

Just compere those descriptions.

Do you know any extrovert incels?
They are personality chads.

I don't think I'd want to be an extravert tbh. It sounds tiring and doesn't leave a lot of time for reflection. Though I'm biased by my own personality.

I don't think I'd want to be an extravert tbh. It sounds tiring and doesn't leave a lot of time for reflection. Though I'm biased by my own personality.
I would donate my kidney just to become extrovert normie tbh. Introvert incel life is painful and I can't see how I will be able to cope for next 50+ years.

Hachikuji4

im not rly shy i just hate reality so naturally im introvert

Postmaxxers are extrovert incels

Chad can be introvert and he will be that ''cool'' guy.
Chad can everything and he will be "cool" guy
Introvert incel = creep and probably pedo
Extrovert incel = bigger creep, probably psycho and overcompensating his ugliness

Extrovert incel = bigger creep, probably psycho and overcompensating his ugliness
Tbh, true. Its all about the looks. Chad can be a nerd and his gf would say ''teehee im into nerdy guys''.

Tbh, true. Its all about the looks. Chad can be a nerd and his gf would say ''teehee im into nerdy guys''.
tbh nothing matters except looks and money
okay okay may be if someone is very good height then can get away with being little below average but everyone who says that there is something deeper should be roped for spreading lies

Absolutely, ugly people are associated with ugly personalities, creeps and uninteligent, it´s not as if anybody wants to hang around manlets, achne rippled faced people, fat, even if a person is pretty nice, loyal and cool thats why I hate good looking people that say they ar extroverts, it´s because people want to build relationships with better and upper level people it´s called Hypergamy...And i dare say it applies in all social relationshipds not only dating.

Absolutely, ugly people are associated with ugly personalities, creeps and uninteligent, it´s not as if anybody wants to hang around manlets, achne rippled faced people, fat, even if a person is pretty nice, loyal and cool thats why I hate good looking people that say they ar extroverts, it´s because people want to build relationships with better and upper level people it´s called Hypergamy...And i dare say it applies in all social relationshipds not only dating.
first strong post boyo
hope u wont get banned here

I don't believe in introverts or extroverts or any personality label because I consider it completely fucking retarded. Normalfags will think they're "special" or "unique" just because they're this one thing that everyone isn't. At the end of the day they're all mediocre, disposable pieces of shit.

View attachment 138303

Just compere those descriptions.
So all the great eunuchs and inventors of the century, were shy/reticent individuals ???
What a bunch of bullcrap.
Well, coming from Kosherpedia it comes as no surprise.
I can define whatever label or word i want, if i am the one writing and defining it.
Pretty much how the supposed ((( victors ))) write their own side of the story, and how it happened.