Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad explains why it's over

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
JFL, everyone is Chad according to these posts.

this guy is a normie at best
he'd be incel if he weren't blue-eyed and with light hair

Nah he's gigachad

That's not a Chad, calm down with the click bait.

JFL at the state of this forum. One dude posted a video related to blackpill and somehow you faggots are fighting over if he's Chad or not. "rreeeee how dare you call him Chad" "he's normie! look at his muh canthal tilt"

Def a Chad yeh

Never began bro

this guy is a normie at best
he'd be incel if he weren't blue-eyed and with light hair
Nigga went from redpill to blackpill like 0 to 100

Last edited:
That's no Chad, a 7 at best. some good features but also high hairline and a below average lower third

I only see a balding normie who is way past his prime and has a hairstyle more suitable for a teen pretty boy.

Looks more like a high-tier normie rather than Chad. Still mogs me to oblivion

Looks more like a high-tier normie rather than Chad. Still mogs me to oblivion
Hes not chad but it is important that he is good looking enough that he can talk about these issues without being ridiculed.

JFL at the state of this forum. One dude posted a video related to blackpill and somehow you faggots are fighting over if he's Chad or not. "rreeeee how dare you call him Chad" "he's normie! look at his muh canthal tilt"
:feelsrope: tbh

This guy is a normie at best, probably a low tier normie though tbh
I'm not too good at figuring out the rating system myself honestly, so I just don't use it most the time cause I will probably be wrong.

Nah he's gigachad
All depends on how many (if any) women this guy's getting.

We don't know so we can't be sure whether he's Chad, Chadlite a normie or one of us just pretending to be something he's not.

Chad or no chad, he is talking to himself, all comments are from incels, no normies or foids even listen when the truth is spilled.

Chad or no chad, he is talking to himself, all comments are from incels, no normies or foids even listen when the truth is spilled.
This tbh.

Recessed maxilla and receding hairline. Not a Chad

He made a good analogy with physical competition.

Trying to have the same SMV as women as a man would be the same as trying to compete in sports against men as a woman.