Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad explains why being ugly is better

BarredOut

BarredOut

Greycel
OHH NONO OH NONONONONONONONONO

what a fucking retard

the only reason he has any sort of following is because of his looks, his content is fucking filled with vanity and narcissism, fuck me, if he had to live as me for more than a week he'd be in the mental ward cutting himself lol

Talks about some bullshit "studies" doesn't even bother linking or showing them.
what a joke

Last edited:
Oh man, look at Chad suffering through the hardships of life. I feel sorry for him, man we've got it easy.

"He's saying attractive guys have to work on their personality just like any other guy but the reality is many don't and just rely on their good looks and it's sad cause women end up highlyy disappointed."
this is the top comment

his eye area is shit

"He's saying attractive guys have to work on their personality just like any other guy but the reality is many don't and just rely on their good looks and it's sad cause women end up highlyy disappointed."
this is the top comment

mental illness is strong

He needs to be kidnapped and tortured pronto.

Just lol at this moron.

We're reaching new heights of mount coperest everyday

"Lol being rich sucks! I still cant decide what color I want my new lambo to be! Ugggh so stressful!"

I wonder how he'll cope if he gets ACID FACED.

Didn't watch, but if being attractive is so bad, why doesn't he acid face himself?

Last edited:
I want to shoot him in the face.

He will die bluepilled and cockrubbed by pussies

Didn't watch, but if being attractive is so bad, why doesn't he acid face himself?
because this video is so actual uggos can cope and feel better about themselves

I bet there are many good looking posters here who wish they were ugly.

Actually these kind of retards need acid, a lot of them.

Of course chad can have the same personality as an ugly guy, but being attractive will make the wiman see you in a better light. So if chad is "boring", she will think, oh he's just tired probably thehee, but if an average guy is boring she will say I have a boyfriend.
And when he said """average""" guys can be cocky funny without sounding arrogant, he probably means 7/10 :(

Some acid in his face will put his theory into practice.

Lmao, someone needs acid face that fucking dumbass. People shouldnt be allowed to share stupidity like this, I dont know why that faggot even exist

such a fucking bullshitter, he needs to be acid sprayed, then blackpilled

If he actually believed that, he would shave his head instead of spending 40$/month at a professional stylist. Dude has multiple hair products in for the purpose of looking good while he’s talking about how he wants to look bad. Ok.

JFL @ the morons subscribed to his channel, he'd rope if he looked like Jsanza.