Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad endorses black pill

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
What a clown.

Height doesn’t matter when you’re that frail anyways jfl he thinks being a walking traffic light will help him with anything other than prime jb pussy.
Which just confirms "I want to feel protected" is bullshit girls will choose him over a guy who would break him in half.

So this guy thinks a guy half his height but same weight will lose a fight? JLF he would get his ass beat. Skinny ass bitch has zero muscle mass. Built short guy will always fuck up tall skeleton. Fucking freak height this dude has anyway. Hope his back caves in.

he's kind of retarded. any manlet his weight would quickly rape him. not sure why he's raging :waitwhat: slenderman :feelskek:

I would crush his stupid lanky body under my foot

I break your fingers, then punch you right in the balls, tallfag

He should gymmax himself, would be a gigamogger, weird ass proportions at the moment.

mf said

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Height doesn’t matter when you’re that frail anyways jfl he thinks being a walking traffic light will help him with anything other than prime jb pussy.
Cope, I’d wanna be 6,6 just to get
Prime pussy

Chad is not wrong until a fight breaks out.

Found it to be actually funny.

Quite amusing. He would get bodied if he was in an actual fight tho, even to a manlet:fuk:

He is too skinny and looks weak, anyone can beat him but foids will still simp for him

With that frame or skinniness he’ll be knocked out before he can move any part of his body an inch.
Tall and skinny is the ideal bodytype. Bet he slays more than your entire gym combined :lul:

Does this dude think the short gun can’t just break his arms when he tried doing that shit. Or get him to the ground to pummel, normal height dudes have advantage on the ground, or even just cut open his bicep or forarms to incapacitate him? Cumskins men are cringe and cumskin foids are whores