Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad dumps roastie after finding out she has acne

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Comments are filled with redditors calling the guy an asshole and a child. I'm going to make a post saying that my gf broke up with me because she found out I was frauding my height. I wonder what response i'll get.

Last edited:
No woman is entitled to Chad.

He did very well lmao. i hate roasties with fake up

Based chad.

She would do the same thing if she could. Reddit cucks don’t realize this, or they just choose to ignore it.

She's probably hiding out on r/trufemcels now because Chad rejected her once

Acne is a bit of a turn on for me, how fucked is that?

To me, it's not that bad, I wouldn't care.

Lmao she has a disgusting witch skull entitled bitch

She has an underbite and needs jaw surgery, too, lol. No way would Chad or even Chadlite ever go along with a face that ugly.

Comments are filled with redditors calling the guy an asshole and a child. I'm going to make a post saying that my gf broke up with me because she found out I was frauding my height. I wonder what response i'll get.

Yep. If you made a post about your gf dumping you because she found out you were wearing lifts, they;d all tell you that you deserve it for deceiving her.

That's the kind of person that love making fun of us.
Look like butter cup had a problem.

The r/ladyboners sub fucked me up today by causing me to realize how absolutely undesirable i was, and then this thread; pure lifefuel it is, i hope more chads dump fakeup roasties in the future, this day wasn't so bad after'all, thanks for posting this(refer to my latest thread).

He did very well lmao. i hate roasties with fake up

"Muh hormones"
@Doug (hormone-expert esq) hormone pill us on the roastie in question.

Of course, she finds the need to post about it.

Of course, she finds the need to post about it.
Yeah. She knows she’s not the asshole in this situation, she just wants people to console her and give her attention.

Yeah. She knows she’s not the asshole in this situation, she just wants people to console her and give her attention.

Exactly, I saw she walks the plank.

I thought the acne was going to be horrible, but it wasn't bad at all. Based chad for not settling for less!

Her face looked weird, like her jaw is off, or is that just me

> I asked mutuals about that guy and apparently he broke up with his ex because she cut her hair short. Just thought you might be interested in knowing

Based chad

Wears make-up to attempt to cover up a flaw and make herself look better
How is that leading people on!!!! Please comfort me reddit cucks!!!

Good thing one bad experience with Chad wont stop her from pursuing the next