Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chad drops hydrogen bombs on normies

A little too red pilled for me

good skull ngl

Ironically he is right about this. If you truely hone in on the one thing you are great at and you have a passion for that you will inevitably get bitches when you have rose high enough on your platform. Which in the end is just you having a great status

there is no "game" only looks work

16F0920A FD07 456A 9181 F36EFE2F3CC1

"find something you are being good at". Does being good at ugliness count

Usually, when a con-artist criticizes the concept of “game” he does only to sell his own “self improvement” material.

In this case, I don’t know if he’s a life coach or if he just realized the obvious (game is a scam run by online marketers) and he’s “redpilling” normies on YT.

Anyway, the redpill is obsolete. Blackpill is way more accurate. The redpill nonsense is filled with too many scams.

the successful guys are successful because they are above average.
if every man will have a great life then having a great life won't be a sign of succesess anymore and men will have to go even further to get pussy.
the effect of all this bs will only be that women will be even more selective in the future.

LFA is such a fucking retard all of his videos make me cringe"""chad"""

I don't know why all this hate for LFA, I respect the guy

Look, maybe he's not the blackpill madman we want out there but it's a compromise between us and normies, because if some ugly ass short manlet nigger was out there doing what he doing, no one would give a fuck but at least he is out there telling normscum "women bad" which is something