Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad doesnt wany us to know about the black pill.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
If everybody found out about the black pill then he wouldn't get praise, everybody would know he didn't actually work for his success.
He couldn't run anymore pua scams or try and give bullshit advice, everybody would know he's a fraud.

Chad doesn’t care about us peons, it’s the low-tier normies that do.

hes scared of people using the blackpill to looksmaxx and become chad thus increasing the competition.

hes scared of people using the blackpill to looksmaxx and become chad thus increasing the competition.

I hope this is a sarcastic comment...
How can you even "become chad" in the first place, changing your genes somehow?

True. I brought up the halo effect to my good looking friend, and he got all silent.

I hope this is a sarcastic comment...
How can you even "become chad" in the first place, changing your genes somehow?

ive seen before and after photos were people have became chad, mostly through losing weight then bulking up but still

ive seen before and after photos were people have became chad, mostly through losing weight then bulking up but still

That is because they already gave the good bone structure from the beginning, hidden under the facial fat. A chad is born, not made. They are chad because of their good, quality genetic structure.