Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad doesn't have to pretend to "respect" and help foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
This was one of the biggest blackpill Moments in my life (if not the biggest). when i was bluepilled. I used to think that helping foids and respecting them would make you look good in their eyes but then i realized that it just makes you look like a "good boy" soy cuck nerd and is a major turn off for them. On the other hand, a chad doesn't have to do any of this shit. He can just be himself and foid would love him on their first meeting. What a soy cuck i was helping these worthless bitches hoping i might have a chance meanwhile she was a good time with her chad friends :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

this is the most painful of Chad traits that you can never have-- they can be themselves

Chad will always get laid even if he is abusive and a potential killer. Foids don't care.

to foids,good incels are just part of background,bad incels are annoying pieces of shit

I was bluepilled for a long time too. Orbited many foids during college, doing everything they wanted from me while fucking your typical tall attractive chad. Back in my days there was no "blackpill", so you had to get fucking blackpilled by yourself just by trying and failing and getting humiliated over and over for years and years, trying to solve a problem that has no solution. I regret it so much.

Chad will always get laid even if he is abusive and a potential killer. Foids don't care.
Even if? Violent killer chad would get even more pussy

No one has to, men choose to. Woman will not appreciate or respect help or respect from a guy she dont like.

wrong, if you are a chad who helps foids you are a gentleman
if you are not chad - you are a supreme gentleman

to foids,good incels are just part of background,bad incels are annoying pieces of shit
Best thing I read today
I was bluepilled for a long time too. Orbited many foids during college, doing everything they wanted from me while fucking your typical tall attractive chad. Back in my days there was no "blackpill", so you had to get fucking blackpilled by yourself just by trying and failing and getting humiliated over and over for years and years, trying to solve a problem that has no solution. I regret it so much.
Most brutal blackpills are obtained through experience

this is the most painful of Chad traits that you can never have-- they can be themselves
I was always myself in school. Maybe it was my autism or whatever, but I never bothered faking a personality to impress women, just acted like myself, zero fucks given:feelsmage:

I was always myself in school. Maybe it was my autism or whatever, but I never bothered faking a personality to impress women, just acted like myself, zero fucks given:feelsmage:
and you are incel

personality is a retarded cope invented by ugly autists incels in denial who have to deal with the fact that they'll never be able to get laid in life and women who want to pretend to be empathic to disguise what they really are
Chads can say that every woman in the world should die and still fuck more women than this forum will ever get within 50 meters of them.
Fuck this shit, tired of lies