Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad doesn't have to be perfect

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In fact when Chad has flaws it makes him more endearing and relatable. Like foids go "teehee my Chad bf is so nerdy" or "he's so sensitive and cries when watching disney movies teehee". The 14/88 football playing CEO Chad is too perfect and unapproachable so a Chad with some minor flaws actually gets laid more.

In fact when Chad has flaws it makes him more endearing and relatable. Like foids go "teehee my Chad bf is so nerdy" or "he's so sensitive and cries when watching disney movies teehee". The 14/88 football playing CEO Chad is too perfect and unapproachable so a Chad with some minor flaws actually gets laid more.
This is true to an extent. I heard foids say that they would be hesitant to approach a guy if he looks "intimidating". When they say that, they're talking about this type of chad.
5ac66bec1b07ffea15def957230a4d89

Now if he was wearing glasses he would be more approachable because it gives him an uwu softboi intelligent vibe, for sub 6s on the other hand glasses are a death sentence and kill any drop of sex appeal they have left.

This is true to an extent. I heard foids say that they would be hesitant to approach a guy if he looks "intimidating". When they say that, they're talking about this type of chad.
View attachment 277555
Now if he was wearing glasses he would be more approachable because it gives him an uwu softboi intelligent vibe, for sub 6s on the other hand glasses are a death sentence and kill any drop of sex appeal they have left.
Such a shootable face

He has to be perfect lookwise (or at least in what is determined by genetics), his personality can be shittiest in the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back