Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad doesn't exist guys

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I wonder what alien planet this guy's from where "fat, balding, broke, ugly men with no social skills" are getting with "above average women."

if chad doesnt exist whos fuggin all the foids

When you cope so hard you become physically blind

Bro u need to stop lookin at Reddit

If u go on reddit u will find a bunch of men who say that it's easy to get women because some ugly guy from work is married
It's ridiculous the level of delusion they live in

You guys fall for the easiest LARPs. Look at the fucking OPs name.

Pure delusion. Beautiful foids ony even look at non-chads if they give resources.

Massive fucking cope

i wish i can cope this hard life would be so much easier lol

Bro u need to stop lookin at Reddit

Reddit is bad but not that bad.

It's a LARP, his name is literally, "The_____CUCK"

just more bluepill reinforcement for the reddit cucks

Jfl at that level of delusion

beauty is subjective inkel

"In my experience, I frequently see very beautiful women get their hearts broken by average guys. Very average guys. Painfully average guys. I'm talking broke guys, bald guys, fat guys; you name it. I've seen some average-looking dudes get with some very good looking women. And none of these guys are pickup artists either. I've seen these pickup artists in real life too, and believe me, they're some of the weirdest guys on the planet."

Doesn't this cuck realize that it only gives our views ever more credence lol? If average looking guys are just as jerks as chads, why would a foid settle for them ever?

What amuses me even more is that he doesn't even try to give some reasons for his thinking. He just states his opinion as a fact: chads dont exist, btw average guys can be jerks too. jfl, It literally makes no sense. An exemplary piece of normie mind.

Lol because this is a larp BUT all one needs to do is a simple chadfish experiment to see that yes indeed he does get all the holes. He also doesn't commit.

This. It's absolutely ridiculous that men really believe we don't find 80 percent of them worth dating and attractive. Yes we do. Everyday. And I'm so sick of hearing " A man has to be a CHAD and be tall and have money" boohoo there are broke short bald men everywhere getting sex and dates so riddle me that. And also cut the crap about all women wanting men 6 feet and over. I'm 5'3 and a man Bei that tall is actually a turn off. Women have varying preferences which is a great thing.

You literally have a thread where you say you like everything about one man in particular except his height, and for that alone you’re not sure about dating him. Maybe you’re not the best one to deliver this message.

JUST
FUCKING
LOL