Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel chad does asmr

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
asmr was supposed to be my cope but chads are invading it now just lol read the comments for some sui fuel

ASMR is for cucks with a repressed femdom dominatrix fetish.

is it gay thing to get hard on this guys asmr?

The funniest asmr was of this gay guy acting like a cop

Can someone explain asmr to me? What even is it? I listen to one once and I felt more autistic than I usually do.

ASMR game is legit.
JFL if you're not ASMRmaxing in 2018.

Last edited:
asmr should only be done by hot foids

there are also different genres for asmr, personally i only enjoy incel asmr i never watch moids vids

tho i agree asmr is cringe but at least its not an'me kek
How can I take you seriously when you use the normie term "cringe" in every other post?

its pointless to talk about lol, if u watch anime then cool idc, but calling asmr cringe (which is true) is laughably hypocrtical comming from a weeb

its pointless to talk about lol, if u watch anime then cool idc, but calling asmr cringe (which is true) is laughably hypocrtical comming from a weeb
I don't see why. That's just your opinion.

I don't see why. That's just your opinion.
true which is why arguing is pointless its 2 world views

sadly anime took a friend of mine @Jewsel too all he does all day is talk about lolis and shit he lost his personality unlucky

Lots of latent homosexuality going on in this thread.

The only ASMR video's that caught my attention were from this chick, I wonder if she'd bang me if I was the last guy on earth? Probably not even then.