Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad couldn't process 40/10

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
at a diving school and the instructor decided to give a surprise question to a guy next to me (tall/muscular dood). I'm sitting in the standby chair and can't move, and the one foid in this course was nearby. the question went along the lines of "if a diver is at 40fsw (feet of Sea Water) and needs to surface at 10 minutes, how many feet does the diver need to ascend per minute?" I quickly solved it as it's grade 4 level math, but the chad really struggled, and couldn't solve it until the instructor explained it to him. while he was struggling, I expressed my discomfort to him being unable to solve it, at that point the foid shamed me by saying "give him a moment John"

Chad could be the stupidest person on earth and foids would still choose him over us

Chad could be the stupidest person on earth and foids would still choose him over us
Of course yes, because for a foid, Chad's beauty is more useful than a high IQ brocel.

Beauty opens up the opportunity for society to give you many opportunities, something that intelligence does not necessarily do.

Of course yes, because for a foid, Chad's beauty is more useful than a high IQ brocel.

Beauty opens up the opportunity for society to give you many opportunities, something that intelligence does not necessarily do.
:feelsrope:

Brutal but true

I dont have the beauty and i dont have the iq either. over for me