Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad Connor Murphy gets depressed

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Look at his channel, the once ultimate gigamogger is now depressed and shit. Its over for sub 12 men

Last edited:
cool anyways i hope he ropes

Jfl being depressed as Chad. If he was in our shoes he wouldnt take it for a month

Chad problems, he cant get stacys so dperessed

Yeah its hard to feel any sympathy for the guy when you know he's lived a life way better then ours. I've been subbed to him for a while too, it was ragefuel seeing all the foids go crazy for this guy while i rotted away. Poor connor wouldn't last a week as an incel im sure... It appears he's going through a sort of breakdown.

Wtf is this faggotry? He says he's acting (shitty job of it too) in the first five seconds.

FUCK THAT CHAD

Really hope this retarded chad kills himself

poor guy used to fuck 3 girls a day!
oh n0oo0o0o0oo

lifefuel for gymmaxxers tbh

Video is dead OP @shadowsoulz125

he lost his mind lol its pretty funny

Hes losing it because hes not fucking as much as before the whole quarantine thing

Now imagine suffering like this for 20+ years, its a miracle we havent lost it

He took DMT and it completely fucked his psyche from what I read, pretty blackpilling knowing that one small wack to the head or taking the wrong drug can essentially destroy your mind. Even chads are mortal beings.