Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad.co

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
When you realize you were surrounded by moggers all along
20434.jpg

All here are so manly and with big dicks

ngl Im really curious what every poster here looks like it would make everything way more interesting

the black spot in the bottom right is a gun its just cropped out to fit the face better :feelshmm:
i thought it was a popped up collar for more edginess lol

guys i admit i was chad all along. im a huge larper and have experienced teenage love and got my dick wet plenty of times. i just post here to laugh and lifemog
:chad:

you gonna pop em up and slay? i see
I have autist fashion sense tbh I need to get better clothes. All I have are graphic tee’s, sweatpants, shorts, and my doom sweatshirt. The problem is the stuff that looks cool to me would just look funny on me since I’m so small. Leather jackets and fingerless gloves are out of the question

ngl Im really curious what every poster here looks like it would make everything way more interesting

I have autist fashion sense tbh I need to get better clothes. All I have are graphic tee’s, sweatpants, shorts, and my doom sweatshirt. The problem is the stuff that looks cool to me would just look funny on me since I’m so small. Leather jackets and fingerless gloves are out of the question
wearing a leather jacket and fingerless gloves as a manlet must look real cringe

No clothes for your face.
Unless you're a chad.co user too

wearing a leather jacket and fingerless gloves as a manlet must look real cringe
My dad let me wear his once but it was so big on me that it looked more like a trenchcoat and his friend who was visiting us mistook me for being 13
No clothes for your face.
Unless you're a chad.co user too
I have shit jaw but family has lots of money so I could ask for cash to sugerymaxx maybe

My dad let me wear his once but it was so big on me that it looked more like a trenchcoat and his friend who was visiting us mistook me for being 13

I have shit jaw but family has lots of money so I could ask for cash to sugerymaxx maybe
brutal

Everyone here facemogs me tbh