Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad classmate bullied me in my dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Banned
-
Like a month ago I saw a dream. We were in a classroom. He was pushing me around and laughing/smiling at me. I was being humiliated.
Strange enough, I couldnt fight back or say anything. can you explain this behavior? Now, I am asking what is the meaning of this. Can you interpret dreams? Why he would invade my dreamland? Does my bully have prosperous life?

I often cant control my movement in my dreams either. I think it is because of sleep paralysis, and i suppose that carries over somewhat in your dream, unless you were trained in lucid dreaming.

Not sure on the meaning necessarily. It is probably just your trauma recurring again tbh. The strong emotions from that time make the memory more potent and rememberable.

Your bully does likely have a prosperous life. Not because of your dream, but because psychopathic and sociopathic traits are a pluse in todays fucked up world

fucking over for dreamcels :feelsrope:

fucking over
Can't control my actions in dreams as well. I was thrown out of a train in a dream once, but the dream itself was like Hollywood movie. Jfl at having entire movies in your dreams and it's just over

can you explain this behavior?
no
Can you interpret dreams?
no
Why he would invade my dreamland?
Dunno
Does my bully have prosperous life?
Almost certainly yes.

Imagine getting bullied even in your dreams. Then you wake up, go to work and get bullied again.