Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (Chad) child rapist booed at the Olympics starts crying

Server error​

We have encountered an error. Please try again later.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

He's gonna be ok when he will be consolated by receiving love letters he will receive from foids to confort him.

:feelsclown:

sexhaver problems

This fucker got lucky he only get Booed, and not only still PARTICIPATE in the Olympics, if a Sub5 did that trust me, normies would track this guy down and beat him and end up in a Twittter video, his looks help him damage control his acts.

Hope he gets hanged.

Imagine a sub-5 balding syrian ethnic did that instead and was allowed in the olympics kek. There would be riots across the country and he would have been crucified upside-down.

>booing someone who is putting it all on the line for his country
>this is the 'tolerant' left

smh

To continue, log in to your Reddit account or use your developer token

If you think you've been blocked by mistake, file a ticket below and we'll look into it.

But foids will love him anyway.

Y'all are proving my point, if it was a sub-5, population would have claimed an execution where his head would be cut off live! This guy should be grateful he only got "booed" for having sex with a 12 yo really

Y'all are proving my point, if it was a sub-5, population would have claimed an execution where his head would be cut off live! This guy should be grateful he only got "booed" for having sex with a 12 yo really
12, if thats the age then Id vote to put his ass into death row. Take him to walla walla.

"Duh, he deserves a second chance to be a better person, you? You don't deserve anything you hateful incel!"

If its the whole she was 17/16 then I feel for him. But if it was a actuall voilent rape or she was 13 & under then boo fucking hoo. Send his ass to hell.
True that, I hate foids but no child deserves any sort of sexual assault, especially if the assaulter is a Chad. That's the highest degree crime imo.

"Duh, he deserves a second chance to be a better person, you? You don't deserve anything you hateful incel!"
Somewhat looks gives you a second chance after doing whatever you wanted to because foids are at your defense for this

Somewhat looks gives you a second chance after doing whatever you wanted to because foids are at your defense for this
I wouldn't help them if I saw them being offered grapes by a nagger with HIV.

Normies cry when their parents die from cancer, and becky gets the ick. But chad can cry on the worlds biggest stage and millions of stacies will be saying "oh its alright chad :owo: we all need a good cry once in a while :owo: its okay teehee i still love you :owo:"

Clown world, what a joke of a gender.

Imagine a sub-5 balding syrian ethnic did that instead and was allowed in the olympics kek. There would be riots across the country and he would have been crucified upside-down.
Very true, but because he's a blonde white chad, nothing happens

If its the whole she was 17/16 then I feel for him. But if it was a actuall voilent rape or she was 13 & under then boo fucking hoo. Send his ass to hell.
she was 12

I hope there's an error because master blocked off Reddit cringe