Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad/Chadlites unironically have a better personality than normies and incels

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Is this controversial? I've noticed over my highschool career that chads literally have a better personality than sub-6 man. They are usually much funnier, entertaining, and more witty than normies/cels. I think it has to do with chads being treated better as a young child, allowing their personality to expand and grow, meanwhile Cels have little to no chance to work on their personality due to the shunning from them being ugly.

Thoughts?

It's just halo effect

If an ugly guy said the exact same thing as Chad said, it would be considered cringey. Here's an example.

4Q9fKsX

May be.

But having a better personality is "optional", having it won't cut any shit if you have a subhuman face, that is the blackpill.

Between a "3/10 guy + good-personality" and "9/10 guy + bad-personality", women will choose "9/10 guy + bad-personality".
Between a "9/10 guy + good-personality" and "9/10 guy + bad-personality", women might choose "9/10 guy + good-personality".

We never said personality does not matter at all though. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It's true. Ugly men become bitter and jaded due to constantly being made fun of and rejected for their looks while Chads are well-adjusted and happy.

Ez to bee generous when one is rich I guess
It's true. Ugly men become bitter and jaded due to constantly being made fun of and rejected for their looks while Chads are well-adjusted and happy.

No they abuse us which gives us shitty personalities

OP is just gay lusting for Chads dick
full

femcel post

I have never met a good person with a Chad jawline. they're all dickheads who try to act "dominant" and "alpha". if you consider bullying social outcasts and picking on them as being "funny, entertaining and witty" then yeah sure that describes them perfectly. chads are narcissistic, stuck up pieces of shit

femcel post

I have never met a good person with a Chad jawline. they're all dickheads who try to act "dominant" and "alpha". if you consider bullying social outcasts and picking on them as being "funny, entertaining and witty" then yeah sure that describes them perfectly. chads are narcissistic, stuck up pieces of shit
Every attractive male I've ever been around with is the most boring piece of shit in existence, if it wasn't for his looks, he'd be as interesting as a door to everyone. They are also the most self- centered tbh, I subconsciously leaned towards attempting to befriend people around my ugliness as they were kinder than anyone more attractive ngl

Disagree. The best people to hang out with are low-tier normies. Chadlites and Chads have a huge ego. They are completely hostile towards truecels like me.
tbh

Every attractive male I've ever been around with is the most boring piece of shit in existence, if it wasn't for his looks, he'd be as interesting as a door to everyone. They are also the most self- centered tbh, I subconsciously leaned towards attempting to befriend people around my ugliness as they were kinder than anyone more attractive ngl
yeah if you perceive Chads as "nicer" and "more likable" you're probably a literal faggot. "alpha male" features, physically and mentally, only give off a halo effect towards women. when I see a guy with a sharp jawline, hunter eyes, tall height etc I just assume he's a self absorbed cunt who thinks I'm beneath him. the most friendly, trustworthy guys I've known throughout my life were all incel tier in looks

Combination of halo effect and vastly better socialization as children and young teens.

Is this controversial? I've noticed over my highschool career that chads literally have a better personality than sub-6 man. They are usually much funnier, entertaining, and more witty than normies/cels. I think it has to do with chads being treated better as a young child, allowing their personality to expand and grow, meanwhile Cels have little to no chance to work on their personality due to the shunning from them being ugly.

Thoughts?
Literally just the halo effect. Chad can literally be a bumbling fucking retard but still survive socially on looks alone. I’ve hung around borderline retards that still get pussy just through looks

Chads are the biggest pussies of this planet: they've been given everything since day 1 without giving nothing in return and so they expect you to the same if not they get angry. And the best part is that society actively encourages them to do so

chads have never done anything
chads have never earned anything
they're parasites
their existence is futile
The only good chad is a dead chad

Thoughts?
when u are treated good u do good

I think I’m pretty personalitymaxxed I’m just ugly

impossible pretty much.
people have the wrong idea of what a good personality consists of, and its far beyond being outgoing and nice.
a good personality is also conversational skills, interests, ability to create interest, humor, creativity, ability to create intrigue empathy and so much more.
normies have a slight advantage because of low-inhib in social situations, but in 1v1's incels and rejects win every time.
most incels have tremendous social skills, however i can't say that for all of them.

Last edited: