Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad catfishes manlet incel.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

He thought he was going to meet a 14 year old girl.

why is it always chads doing this? do they get a sadistic pleasure from hunting down low IQ subhumans?

why is it always chads doing this? do they get a sadistic pleasure from hunting down low IQ subhumans?

They do, they hate short incels. I honestly felt bad for the manlet, also check the comment section, it's full with comments like:

"Damn you got massive balls that you're not afraid."

Someone should do this to roasties, put a 15 year old chads pics on tinder and then ruin the roasties life when she tries to meet him, i wonder how foids and cucks would react to that

do they get a sadistic pleasure from hunting down low IQ subhumans?
yes bro. He needs some way in which to channel his predatory instincts. Forever ruining the lives of subhumans while broadcasting it to a large audience cheering him on allows him that outlet

You have to take into account that Chads are products of our society, historically there is nothing weird about relations with a 14 yo, just because society made the 18+ rule to defend foids from 'exploitation' it is considered weird, even though it is natural.
Chad is just doing what he thinks is right, Chad is not our enemy just our superior, females are the problem.

Someone should do this to roasties, put a 15 year old chads pics on tinder and then ruin the roasties life when she tries to meet him, i wonder how foids and cucks would react to that

Someone could hunt those "viligante" retards

It would be very sad if one day one of them pull a gun to these viligantes.
I hope not and I wish them well.

What a joke. Before his youtube money.

YOU GOT CATFISHED BITCH

nice guy chad, but somehow everyone is ok with his niceness. Not unlike when incel is nice, then it's a bad trait

haha u thought u were meeting a model? haha

catfishman23

Gotta get that pat on the head for being a good boy somehow.

This guys head is too blocky tbh, a legit rectangle.