Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad cannot go a week without getting approached by a roastie

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
I knew people on PSL that have had Chad friends/Chad brothers. On average they get approached twice a week.

If people call you handsome and women aren't approaching you like this then then they're blowing hot air

I can't imagine how much it must suck to be one of those truly unfortunate souls with a Chad or even normie sibling.

The roles are reversed nowadays. Chad doesn't even have to approach women to find a relationship

If you're not receiving nudes from at least 4 different girls a week on snapchat you're a sub 8.

Chad only has to exist, that's it.

Reminder that Chad has more sex than you masturbate.

Approached how and where? Just randomly on the street, library or at the club?
If it's on the street then I'm done with this life

Reminder that Chad has more sex than you masturbate.

That's not possible unless literally the only thing Chad ever does is have sex

I must have masturbated over well over a million times in my entire life and still do it at least 5 times per day.

you can be handsome but not chad-tier, women only approach if you're legitimately a chad.

everyone else has to work for it, even 7-7.5/10 probably. they'll make it extremely obvious for you that they like you but you still have to do the work.

That's not possible unless literally the only thing Chad ever does is have sex

I must have masturbated over well over a million times in my entire life and still do it at least 5 times per day.
cope