Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad Can Get Laid By Pleading Incelism

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Chad can tell a foid he's a KHHV incel and she'll say "cool, want me to be your first ;)"

Chad can espouse Blackpill rethoric, the foid will say "I think that's true, but i think you're hot, want to fuck?"

Chad can tell a foid to STFU and get back in the kitchen, she'll say "if only I can eat your dick ;)"

Chad can tell a toilet "rape is a good thing" and she'll say "it's not rape if I enjoy it ;)"

Chad CAN NOT LOSE, he wins in life at EVERYTHING even if he was in our position he'd use it to FUCK female tail!

Chad can tell a foid he's a KHHV incel and she'll say "cool, want me to be your first ;)"
This is especially brootal in all those chadfishing experiments, that when you know that the cope of being a skilled (((Lover))) is nothing if you are chad and somehow virgin women will offer themselves tot take your virginity,

Very true, confirmed again and again by Tinder experiments.

That's why "muh virginity" doesn't kill your chances as it'd be interesting for good looking men to explain WHY he's virgin. With you it's painfully obvious why. Your lifestory is written in your face, you have no mistery.

Uglines makes you an open book and I always hated the fact that just by showing my face normal humans have basically access to my secrets and struggles.

pajeets are stinky

Actual chads (8+) make up like 1% of the population but are living rent free in 99% of incels heads.