Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad can get away with being "sexist"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
So I was outside to buy some stuff and I saw a group of friends chatting with each other and the boys in the group were talking about gymming and one Chad said "Bro you can't even lift that much what are you a girl?" and then they started laughing including the foids. If an incel says such stuff he would get attacked by soy cucks but no Chad can get away with anything coz he was born privileged :feelsree:

Last edited:
Chad being sexist: the stinky holes of foids get wet.
Incel complaining about certain expectations society has for men: gets lectured about why we need even more fEmInISm in order to fight that.

That's not sexist. Women are physically weaker than men, and that's a fact.

How you treat women and minorities has 0 bearing on your romantic success.

When I was doing my mandatory military service, I had a bunch of chads on my team. They were some of the most sexist people I have ever met and they would go on rants every day about how women are dumb and bad at everything. As you might guess they were still crazy successful with women.

Have you also noticed how often these foids who claim to be progressive end up together with gamer bfs who are literal self-identified racists?

Nothing matters but face, height and status. In that order.