Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad can do everything wrong and girls will still like him

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Meanwhile, an incel can do everything right and women still won't like him.

No matter what Chad does, his halo will always protect him like a set of armor. Women will only his supposed "goodness" while denying and justifying every awful trait he may have. Acts abusive? "It's my fault I made him do it, he's usually such a nice guy!" Engages in criminal activities? "I can change him!" Cheats? "Eh I'll let it slide, everyone deserves a second chance."

They will even compromise their moral, religious, or political beliefs for Chad. A woman who refuses to date men who sleep around will make an exception for Chad, a woman who speaks out against sexism and refuses to date misogynistic men will make an exception for Chad, a woman who considers herself very "straight edge" and "puritan" will make an exception for an alcoholic and drug-addicted Chad who enjoys BDSM... Need I go on? As our experiments have proven, they will even make exceptions for Nazis and pedophiles as long as they are attractive.

This is why I despise femoids so much, they claim to care about "personality" and "being treated with respect" while none of that really matters. They will always reject a kind and loving incel over some (good-looking) guy who doesn't give two shits about them.
They deserve to have their roast beef vaginas flayed and covered in acid.

"Just be Chad" is the only theory I will ever believe.

Essential blackpill.

Beautiful blackpill brother.

If you're a woman, Chad=God.

surprised some highIQ posters are coming out with quality blackpills in 2018.