Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad can be the biggest pokemon geek in the world and still have girls drooling (20,000 likes on instagram)

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-

JFL if you can't openly delcare your love for pokemon and get away with it scott free.

now i dont know if im straight or gay

Zq7.gif

When Chad does it, it's cute and quirky. When incel does it, he's a creep and a likely child molester.

I think the thing that makes me want to kill myself most is the fact that I can't just be myself, just like the nerdy shit I like, and be loved for it.
Chad meanwhile can. And the only difference is just a few millimeters of bone... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think the thing that makes me want to kill myself most is the fact that I can't just be myself, just like the nerdy shit I like, and be loved for it.
Chad meanwhile can. And the only difference is just a few millimeters of bone... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

EXACTLY!

I know that feel to a T.

If you're not a Chad, you have to conform to what's popular and you can't have any sense of individuality whatsoever. Then maybe you can have a shot at having a girlfriend. Chad just does whatever the fuck he wants and has girls all over him regardless. You know you have inherent value when you don't have to conform like a sheep to get girls to like you.

Chad’s doing what he loves, we’re just stunted and creepy.

Pass the fucking rope i want out of this shit.

Fuck, the Chad is just at a machine that happens to have pokemon toys, I bet he is the type of normie to only know Pikachu

Fuck, the Chad is just at a machine that happens to have pokemon toys, I bet he is the type of normie to only know Pikachu

Imagine if it was an incel instead of a Chad. The responses would be

"lol grow up you fucking loser manchild"

Pokemon has been pretty normie for at least a decade now. When that stupid Pokemon app was all the rage last year ALL the fucking normies were doing it. That being said I do not dispute your contention that Chad can get away with being into "nerdy" things. Of course, a Chad that's actually into nerdy things is almost as rare as a hole that's into nerdy things.

Pokemon has been pretty normie for at least a decade now. When that stupid Pokemon app was all the rage last year ALL the fucking normies were doing it. That being said I do not dispute your contention that Chad can get away with being into "nerdy" things. Of course, a Chad that's actually into nerdy things is almost as rare as a hole that's into nerdy things.
true when that pokemon go shit came out all the normies at uni were playing it
I am not much of a Pokemoncel but it was still ragefuel :feelsree:

>biggest pokemon geek
>just playing some pokemon UFO catcher
HAHAHAHAHAH fuking hyperbolic shitter
not even close to a ''nerd'', really just a low-inhib nt guy "playing gaymes xd so nerdy ahaha"
he has to be in like some pokemon world championship winner or something
haven't been in the pokemon scene since S/M was released, but in TCGs we have grand prix and im sure the pokemon tcg has a world championships

tl;dr not even close to a pokemon nerd

but tbh yeah i get the point of the thread, lksm lksm muh WHY CAN'T I BE A TWINK what else is new
if you see the winners, then i can expect responses like these
"lol grow up you fucking loser manchild"
if it was chad-tier guys, I wouldn't expect complements from stacies but more of those avg girls with (forced) quirks
hell they don't even have to be devoted to the game, maybe just some girl forced to do the "gamer-girl" cliche

but still galaxies better then being "creepy manchild ethnic, holocaust should've genocided this faggot decades ago"

>xavier serrano
its over

"There's just something about him that gives me the creeps!"

This shit... things like this are what really brings me down... How fucked up people are

I feel you. The biggest ragefuel for me is that everytime im asked about my hobbies i have to justify it while chad gets a free pass. Chad could play pokemon go and walk with his Smartphone around and nobody would care.