Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Chad can be a stalker and get the girl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I remember seeing on tv a story of this chad who saw a girl he liked. He liked her so he stalked her and found out which gym she goes to and where she works etc. He arranged for a “chance” meeting. She fell for him and they got married and he later admitted the meeting was not random and she was 100% ok with it.

Why don’t you try that.:lul:

chad cannot lose, in fact chad losing is just as difficult as an incel winning

"Just stalk her social media and follow her everywhere she goes, bro."

"Just stalk her social media and follow her everywhere she goes, bro."
Worked for Chad and she thought it was cute. Meanwhile I would be thrown in jail.

I remember seeing on tv a story of this chad who saw a girl he liked. He liked her so he stalked her and found out which gym she goes to and where she works etc. He arranged for a “chance” meeting. She fell for him and they got married and he later admitted the meeting was not random and she was 100% ok with it.

Why don’t you try that.:lul:
I am doing this 12 hours a week when schools are open :feelsokman:

one of my moms ex literally stalked my mom till she got home and was there next morning at her doorstep.She told me that is how man should "go after" girls.you are only a stalker if you are ugly.