Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad brutalizes Blackcel who is under the influence of the autumnal equinox

Awoooo. Did he deserve it?

• Yes

• No

• Awoooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I bet he'll keep his Wolfsbane handy during the Orange Moon next time. That lycanthropy madness is no joke. Awooooo!

Chad? This man is overweight, bald, and short. You have no idea what a Chad looks like.

I'm a stormfrontcel but this was wrong and fucked up. I hate men, of every race, that have fighting skills, be it through martial arts training or street fight experience, that take their anger out on weaker men that haven't done anything to them. And it's often to impress foids. If I was a strong Chad I would protect these weaker men from bullies like that.

lol violent ape.

you seriously love violent brutes like that?

i bet this guy is slavic. only slavic people can be so cold and violent like that

lol violent ape.

i bet this guy is slavic. only slavic people can be so cold and violent like that
They'll beat the shit out of you after begging you to give them a second of eye contact as you mind your own business. This, however, is true of all aggressive normies when faced with a sub5.

that was just an unnecessary sucker punch. Only did that bc the guy looked obviously weaker than him. the black dude was no threat.
that manlet wouldnt dare to hit someone taller or stronger looking. Hes just a bully.

no idea where you got those kind of misconceptions

lol violent ape.

Is the man a violent ape? Yes. But the blackcel was ignoring very obvious signs that he was in danger. The man says "leave me alone" and the blackcel says "no". That is a very dumb move. The blackcel doesn't notice the man literally winding himself up, positioning himself to strike.

Like I said, this video must be shot during the autumnal equinox full moon because he shows all the signs of lycanthropy madness. I'm sure in a few hours he awoke, howled at sky, and fled into the woods to be with his Canis lupis brethrin. The only thing that will cure him is true love's kiss but I don't have hopes for this blackcel.

Is the man a violent ape? Yes. But the blackcel was ignoring very obvious signs that he was in danger. The man says "leave me alone" and the blackcel says "no". That is a very dumb move. The blackcel doesn't notice the man literally winding himself up, positioning himself to strike.

Like I said, this video must be shot during the autumnal equinox full moon because he shows all the signs of lycanthropy madness. I'm sure in a few hours he awoke, howled at sky, and fled into the woods to be with his Canis lupis brethrin. The only thing that will cure him is true love's kiss but I don't have hopes for this blackcel.
the 'blackcel' as an itact NW1 and probably a huge dick also like all black guys. or above average at least

just lol at you people calling normies "incels"

you should come to israel and see how many short and bald guys were have here then you'l get the idea of what is a true incel

and just lol at asians claiming they are incel when they have the best hair genes

nw1's cant be incel. stupid deluding yourself. hair is youth

the 'blackcel' as an itact NW1 and probably a huge dick also like all black guys. or above average at least

just lol at you people calling normies "incels"

you should come to israel and see how many short and bald guys were have here then you'l get the idea of what is a true incel

and just lol at asians claiming they are incel when they have the best hair genes

nw1's cant be incel. stupid deluding yourself. hair is youth
if he was a normie he'd have friends defending him. This is a roaming incel variety lycanthrope formed from societal rejection. He is clearly suffering from untreated lycanthropic madness

if he was a normie he'd have friends defending him. This is a roaming incel variety lycanthrope formed from societal rejection. He is clearly suffering from untreated lycanthropic madness
no, he is a normie looks wise

black guys even the bald among them are mostly not incel material unless they are disfigured or uniqly short (like kent)

this guy is just another normie. nothing to do with his behaviour. talking look wise

all normies looks wise are LTR material and in order to be a normie you must have nw1.

want an example?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNHt8ShbGI&t=54s

take this guy as an example. fat. dirty looking but his gf is still with him due to his nw1.

nw1 CANT BE INCEL

stop deluding yourself boyo

Can’t stand sucker punches.

Beating up a drunk cel that is not in a state to fight back or defend himself even if he tried. Really tough

For anybody that lived in UK in cities like London you will obviously know from the accents that these are South Africans from the accents and the black dude is drunk out of his mind by the way he is stringing his sentences together whilst the white dude is sober.

I wouldn’t get involved unless it’s your brocel or family. I’ve thought about how violent normies are in general , and I realised even if I gym/mma max now consistently there is an normie out there that would kill me without breaking a sweat . We got to pick our battles carefully and never underestimate .
Better to always step back and descalate the situation to make the normie go away or get cocky and underestimate you . That way when he attacks he wont give his best effort but half hearted because he underestimated the situation. Let the normie attack but be always ready so that he doesnt land any punches or kicks then stab him or go for a choke hold and dont let go what ever come night or day till he is passed out and asleep. Only way if they are bigger and stronger.

And by the way , if you drank alcohol stay far away from any fights because 100% you will lose due to slow reaction times and poor judgement dur to intoxication.

Chad? All I see are two manlets

Whites are such cowards.

I wouldn’t get involved unless it’s your brocel or family. I’ve thought about how violent normies are in general , and I realised even if I gym/mma max now consistently there is an normie out there that would kill me without breaking a sweat . We got to pick our battles carefully and never underestimate .
And if Normies gang up on you or pull out a pistol/knife, it's over for you anyway, even after MMA-maxxing.

no, he is a normie looks wise

black guys even the bald among them are mostly not incel material unless they are disfigured or uniqly short (like kent)

this guy is just another normie. nothing to do with his behaviour. talking look wise

all normies looks wise are LTR material and in order to be a normie you must have nw1.

want an example?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNHt8ShbGI&t=54s

take this guy as an example. fat. dirty looking but his gf is still with him due to his nw1.

nw1 CANT BE INCEL

stop deluding yourself boyo

That kike comes from a rich hollyjew family even before he was fucking youtube rich lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back