Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad Brady goes down

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Now all we need left is for someone to knock Jimmy Chadapolo out of the playoffs :feelsEhh:

ok? no idea what you're talking about but since I'm not completely braindead and you said playoffs I would assume you're talking about tom brady. who cares though

ok? no idea what you're talking about but since I'm not completely braindead and you said playoffs I would assume you're talking about tom brady. who cares though
Only 30 million people across the US :feelsmega:

Watching chadball in any form is cucked

Watching chadball in any form is cucked
all of the american football players have weak features compared to foreign rugby players, tbh ping pong is a great sport for incels

He will be back next time. Why the fuck wouldn't he

Over for AmericanFootballCopers.
ping pong is actually pretty cool tbh
Yeah, seeing them continuously hitting that ball with the distinct sound just captivates me for some reason.
Addictive tbh.

just kys if you are an adult fan:soy:man buying another very successful superior mans jersey

i feel like such a weeb because i don't understand what OP is talking about even though i can vaguley tell it is about sports